Part 1:4

Hi :)

Thank you for continuing to read. I really appreciate it.

*****

Jaeyoung took Daesung home later that day. It actually hurt him driving away from Daesung. He really wants to be with him LITERALLY all the time. If possible, he would ask Daesung to move in with him to the cabin. Of course his father will not allow that.

They were together the entire week. Jaeyoung just wouldn't let go of Daesung. The only time they were apart was during classes. In the morning, during lunch and after school, they were together. Being together made both of them happy. But they technically aren't dating. They never thought of that.

"S-so do you want to go to the zoo together this Saturday?" Jaeyoung asked Daesung who just started eating his lunch.

"Mm? This Saturday?" Daesung asked, surprised at the short notice since it's Friday already. Jaeyoung nodded with a bright but yet shy smile. "Um sure." Daesung smiled brightly too. "I've never been to the zoo."

"M-me too. So we'll experience it for the first time together." He held Daesung's hand making him blush a little. They eat at the school garden since no one's around. It makes it more easier to hide their "relationship". Of course it's better to not let anyone know about them than to deal with judgements and looks all the time.

They continued their meals in comfortable silence until it was time to get back to class.

*

Saturday, Daesung waited for Jaeyoung's call the whole morning. He's excited. Completely understandable since he's never been to the zoo before. His mother just saw it as a waste of money and time; if he wanted to see animals he should just watch tv.

Jaeyoung immediately called right after the clock struck 2pm. Daesung ran down to Jaeyoung with the biggest smile he's ever had.

The whole way to the zoo, Jaeyoung held Daesung's hand. It's a habit now. Everytime they're together Jaeyoung wants to hold Daesung.

Daesung's excitement increased even more when they got to the zoo. Every single animal they saw made Daesung go mad with cuteness. He's discovered how much he loves animals.

Jaeyoung on the other hand couldn't stop taking pictures of Daesung. He wants to have these momeries for the rest of his life. He finally feels real happiness for the first time in his life. 'Where have you been all my life.' Jaeyoung thought then blushed to himself. 'If only we didn't have to hide our love from my father. I don't want you to know him. Not yet. I want to enjoy this time I have with you.'

"Wow, this is amazing." Daesung said in awe. He faced Jaeyoung with a really bright smile. It caught him off guard, it made him blush even more. "It's really peaceful here. I wish we could stay here for the rest of our lives." He took Jaeyoung's hand. There's no one around since it's almost closing time.

Jaeyoung pulled Daesung into his arms and held him tight. "Me too." Then Jaeyoung suddenly kissed Daesung. Of course he was caught off guard but kissed back. Jaeyoung pulled Daesung's lower back closer to him, deepening the kiss.

"E-excuse me!" Someone spoke from the aquarium doors causing them to immediately separate. "Um it's closing time." They faced her then nodded. She left them. Luckily it's dark in the aquarium so she didn't see their faces or that they're both boys.

They faced each other, embarrassed about what they just did. It made Daesung blush nonstop. His whole face was red. They left the place with locked hands.