Part 1:7

Hi :)

*****

They spent the rest of the week waiting for the weekend. When Daesung's mother asked where he was going on Friday night he told her that he's going to his friend for the weekend. He said she allowed him to go but she couldn't remember anything. Luckily she didn't make a fuss about it and let him go the next morning.

He found Jaeyoung passed out on the couch again. He looks so peaceful; he decided not to wake him up. He softly placed a small kiss on Jaeyoung's forehead, it woke him. "Mm?" He moaned still half asleep.

"Oh, I'm sorry I woke you up."

"No, it's okay." Jaeyoung sat up and immediately pulled Daesung into his arms. "I'm happy you're here."

"But hyung you look really tired. Why not sleep some more?"

"I'll be fine. I just want to spent some time with you." He placed soft kisses on Daesung's cheek, he chuckled a little.

They decided to watch a movie since they had nothing to do. Almost halfway through the movie Jaeyoung had fallen asleep still holding Daesung in his arms. When Daesung tried to get out of his arms Jaeyoung started crying. He really didn't want to lose Daesung in his arms.

"Hyung, I need to use the toilet." Jaeyoung let him go. When Daesung returned he found Jaeyoung wide awake waiting for his boyfriend with a wide smile on his face. "Um hyung, what's got you so happy?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy we're going to be together for 2 more days." He pulled Daesung back into his arms then kissed his cheek.

"Me too."

"But we have to do something today."

"Hmm?"

"I want to help you with something."

"Help me with something? What?"

"Swimming." Daesung furrowed his eyebrows. "You can totally refuse if you don't want to. I totally understand." Daesung bit his lower lip while thinking.

'I really don't want to get into the pool but.....hyung. Of course I want to swim with hyung, it sounds really fun and romantic but it's a pool. WATER!-'

"Y-you're biting your lips." Jaeyoung suddenly spoke while staring at Daesung's lips. "It's sexy." He softly placed his lips onto Daesung's. Daesung kissed back after the processing what's happening. Jaeyoung pulled Daesung's head closer to him, deepening the kiss. Daesung accidentally moaned into the kiss. They immediately separated with locked eyes. "S-sorry." Jaeyoung let go of Daesung shyly.

"Um i-it's fine." Daesung avoided Jaeyoung's eyes while blushing too.

"S-so about the pool... shall we go?" Daesung nodded. "Let's go change first." They went to the bedroom. Jaeyoung had already put two shorts on the bed. While changing Daesung got shy. He didn't dare look at Jaeyoung's naked body. He turned away right before Jaeyoung took his shirt off.

"What's wrong?" Jaeyoung asked while approaching Daesung. When he felt Jaeyoung's hand on his shoulder he flinched. "Daesung-ah?"

"I'm sorry, I can't see you naked."

"What, why?"

"Um I'm..."

"Don't tell me you're shy." He nodded. "There's no need to be shy." Jaeyoung softly turned Daesung around. He had his shirt half open. Daesung could see Jaeyoung's chest, HIS BIG AND MUSCLY CHEST*.

(A/N Sorry¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯)

Daesung got fascinated by Jaeyoung's beautiful body. Jaeyoung opened the rest of his shirt and took it off. He then took Daesung's shaky hand and put it on his chest. Daesung immediately got flustered, his whole face turned red.

He unconsciously traced his hand down to Jaeyoung's hard and chiselled abs. Then Daesung's eyes went to Jaeyoung's happy ones. "You see, it's okay." Jaeyoung softly spoke. Daesung then realized where his hand was. He immediately removed it then stepped back. "You're getting shy again." Of course he is. He didn't expect Jaeyoung to have this kind of body. A body like this, a person works for it for a life time and Jaeyoung is just nineteen. "Now let's get changed and go to the pool." Daesung nodded still staring at his boyfriend.

'Wow.' he thought to himself.

They went to the back after changing. Daesung froze right after standing a little further away from the pool. "Hyung, I-I don't think I can do this anymore." He said, staring right at the pool.

Jaeyoung softly grinned then held out his hand for Daesung. "Give me your hand."

"What?"

"Just trust me. Give me your hand." He hesitated for a very LONG second before taking his hand. Jaeyoung slowly led his closer to the pool. Daesung held Jaeyoung's hand as tightly as he could. Right before the stairs, Jaeyoung stopped. "Give me your other hand." He held out his free hand. Daesung gave in.

Jaeyoung SLOWLY walked into the pool backwards so he could face Daesung. The poor kid is terrified. He doesn't want to get into the water. He paused when he had to get his foot into the water.

"Don't look at the water, face me." Daesung's eyes went to Jaeyoung's soft and comforting smile. He nodded then pulled Daesung closer, forcing his foot in.

"Mm." He accidentally moaned right after the coldness of the water touched his skin.

"It's okay. One more step." Daesung forced his other foot in. Slowly he took a step deeper into the water still holding Jaeyoung's hands as tightly as possible. It didn't take long before he was at the center of the pool. Because of the height difference between him and Jaeyoung he hand to tip toe to be able to breath. "You see, it's not bad."

Daesung calmed down after realising he's at the center of the pool and he's fine. He almost lost balance, luckily Jaeyoung caught him. "I got you, don't worry." They both smiled at Daesung's success of beating his fear.

'It's not bad at all. And thanks to hyung I don't feel scared nor nervous anymore.'

The moment was just perfect for a kiss. Jaeyoung pressed his lips onto Daesung's. Daesung wrapped his arms around Jaeyoung's neck.

They had to get out of the pool not after long since Jaeyoung started sneezing. Part of the reason why he hardly swims or just never is because he WILL ALWAYS get sick if he swims.

He really felt bad for being sick while Daesung was around even though Daesung had no problem with it. It actually made him happy to take care of his sick boyfriend. 'It's the least I could do since he helped me with my fear.' He thought to himself. He made him a special chicken soup his mother makes whenever he gets sicks, which hardly happens.

Jaeyoung insisted on sleeping on the couch so that he won't pass his flu onto Daesung, of course he refused. Said his immune system is strong. Plus he also wanted to sleep on the same bed as Jaeyoung for once. They went to bed around 9pm. Daesung slept peacefully in the large arms of the sick Jaeyoung. Jaeyoung also slept peacefully with Daesung on his arms.

**********

Bye ( ꈍᴗꈍ)