Part 1:0

Hi :)

*****

When Daesung woke up the next morning Jaeyoung was still there, sleeping on the chair next to him. He felt bad that Jaeyoung had to get wet helping him. He actually looks sick now. He sat up before gently waking Jaeyoung.

Anyone could tell that Jaeyoung is definitely sick. "A-are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Daesung nodded. Jaeyoung calmed down after hearing Daesung's words. "Did you spend the night here?"

"I tried to take him home." A voice from behind. It's Ted, they both faced him. He just came to take Jaeyoung home. "He refused; said he wanted to make sure you were okay."

Ted's words made Daesung blush a little then face his locked hands. Ted then gasped after seeing Jaeyoung's face. "Jaeyoung-ah, let's go. You saw already that he's fine." He said worriedly.

Jaeyoung faced Daesung first. It's like he was seeking approval. "I'm sorry for all the trouble." Daesung apologized. "And thank you for helping me." He didn't exactly see Jaeyoung throw them his wallet so he's still worried about getting beaten again. And Jaeyoung has gotten himself involved so he might get troubled too. "It's okay, you can leave. I'll leave a little later."

"W-what about those-those*achoo* guys?" Jaeyoung forced himself to speak.

"Jaeyoung-ah, let's go before you faint. You'll speak next time." Ted pulled him up.

"Bye." Daesung waved at them before they left. Jaeyoung did look like he was about to faint.

Ted dragged him all the way to the car. He really didn't want to leave Daesung alone in there but he couldn't keep himself up.

He lost power in his legs because of dizziness for a second. "Jaeyoung-ah!" Ted caught him before he hit the floor. "I told you to leave last night. Look at you now." Ted put him in the car.

"I'm sorry, hyung."

Ted sighed before getting in the car. They left the hospital in silence. "Why'd you even leave the car without an umbrella, you know you get sick easily. Your father is gonna be furious again."

"I'm sorry."

Ted glanced at the weak Jaeyoung through the review mirror. "Don't apologise. It's not like you got hurt. Let's just hope those guys you beat up won't press charges. What even made you explode all of a sudden."

"I *sniff* wanted to help him." Ted grinned before facing the road again. He knows that Jaeyoung won't remember anything he just said right now. He always forgets everything he says or does when he's sick.

Jaeyoung fell asleep the rest of the way.
Ted took him up to his room when they got to the mansion. He only told his father that he was studying all night and got sick. His father only said, "Why is that kid so weak!" then left the house and headed to work.

*

Daesung left the hospital after getting discharged. He took the bus home.

His mom didn't even notice that he wasn't home. Luckily she came back REALLY tired last night and went straight to bed. She woke up early today and went straight to work, she didn't check if he's still sleeping.