Part 1:2

Hi :)

*****

On Monday morning Daesung got a message from Jaeyoung.

J: Can I pick you up?

That made Daesung immediately panic. 'What the hell am I supposed to say to this?!'

D: You don't have to. I can walk to school.

J: Please let me.

D: Okay. Thank you.

J: Are you still preparing?

D: I'm done now.

J: Then you can come down. We're here.

'What!' He quickly checked out his window. The car is packed right next to the building. 'He's here already?!' He started panicking even more.

'I should probably get down there.'

He took his bag and key then left.

Jaeyoung was standing out of the car with an umbrella, it's raining again. Daesung hurried over to Jaeyoung. Jaeyoung immediately smiled brightly after seeing Daesung.

"Um thank you for picking me up." Daesung spoke shyly while avoiding Jaeyoung's eyes.

Jaeyoung just nodded then opened the door for Daesung. They got it then left. The whole way Daesung didn't face Jaeyoung, who was staring at him the whole time. The fact that Daesung will be taken to school safely from now on made Jaeyoung happy. But why he's staring at Daesung, he doesn't know.

Daesung made an excuse to get away from Jaeyoung after they got to school. He said he needed to go to the toilet. Luckily Jaeyoung didn't ask which class Daesung is in.

Daesung immediately went to his class. Unfortunately, there was someone waiting for him in the class. It's Yoongi. Daesung immediately froze after seeing Yoongi in his seat.

"I was wondering when you were gonna arrive." Yoongi started speaking while getting out of the table.

"S-sunbae?"

"Don't worry. I got the money back. I'm just here to return something." He handed Daesung Jaeyoung's wallet. It still had all his cards and student ID. There was still money left but a little.

Daesung faced his sunbae with surprised eyes. "I only took what's mine. Tell that Jaeyoung kid to not get involved in my business. I don't want to deal with his father." Yoongi left.

Daesung immediately calmed down right after. Then he got a message.

J: Which class are you in?

He started panicking again. 'What if he wants to come and see me?'

D: B

J: But I'm in B.

D: I meant C.

J: Okay. I'll wait for you at the door for lunch.