We enter the shop and look around, nothing catches my eye so I end up not buying anything. Then we move to Primark to find some cute outfits for the babies. Millie is showing me every piece that she finds and is on the verge of crying every time I say that it's very cute. We end up buying beanies and two of the smallest clothes ever. I take it in my hands, shocked by the size of it.

"Look at this! It's so small, I can't believe two of those are growing inside of me." Millie takes my hand and pulls me into a hug.

"You should send a picture to Baby Daddy!" We took the habit of never mentioning Harry's name in public, so now it's baby daddy. Kinda weird. We should definitely change it.

"Yes!" I take a picture of my purchase and send them to him. I put my phone back in my purse when suddenly I feel pain in my stomach. I put my hand on it but fall on my knees. There is something wrong and I know it. Millie is leaning on me, people are watching us. I see her mouth moving but all I can hear is the buzzing in my ears. My best friend takes her phone and starts dialing like crazy.

An unknown woman is now seating next to me, holding my hand and telling me something that I can't hear. The buzzing stops. And all I hear is my heavy breathing. I smell blood. I didn't hurt myself where does the blood come from? I look down and see my jeans, stained in blood. My eyes look at the woman in despair.

"What... what's happening to me?" I hold the lady's hand like I'm holding on to my life. I think I'm hurting her, by the look on her face.

"I think you're having a miscarriage." She says calmly, looking at me with sorry eyes.

My mouth flies to my mouth. "No. no.. no."

All of this will have been for nothing? I can't lose them, nor now that I'm already attached. Oh my God. Harry. What am I going to say to him. He's going to be so sad, so disappointed. This can't be happening...

Millie's POV

I just get off the phone with the hospital when I hear someone yelling for help. In the arms of the nice lady, Violet just passed out. I run to her and search for her pulse. Thankfully it's still here but it's low. When I see the blood, I realize that we need to get her to the hospital now or she'll lose her babies. I try to talk to her, holding her hand and shaking her slowly.

When the ambulance arrives, the doctors practically jump out of the car to take Violet's pulse and ask me to talk to her. I put her hand back in hers while they put her on a stretcher. Tears are running down my cheeks, their salty taste on my lips.

"Violet please hold on. You'll be okay. They'll be okay. You are not going to lose them do you hear me? Please press my hand if you hear me." I start by saying things, without knowing if it's true. I have no idea what is happening to the babies nor what's happening with Violet.

"Will she and the babies be okay? What's wrong with her why did she lost consciousness?" I ask a doctor.

"We can't tell right now for the babies, but she will be okay. She passed out because of the shock I think, she also lost a lot of blood which isn't good. We will take more tests when we arrive at the hospital." He replies to me with a comforting smile.

I see the hospital by the window. The doctors take Violet and I follow until a nurse comes to me and asks me to sit here. I sit in silence, pinching myself to wake up from this nightmare. I can't believe that Violet might have a miscarriage. She was so excited now. She is going to be so sad, and so will be Harry.

Harry.

Fuck. I take Violet's purse and search for her phone. When I find it, I see that she has a message notification from Harry. He says he loves the clothes. My eyes start watering at the message. He is so clueless about what's happening right now. I press the button to call him but he doesn't answer. I try another time, and another. C'mon Harry please...