Through the month on our way here, he showed that he is a quite good guy.

So damn it, he is my brother too. Clearly not as important as Law, but he is.

And Bon Clay sacrificed himself to let him and the others run. He deserves to get a chance to escape too if he wants.

An idea comes to your mind.

-Can you take us to a higher level secretly, using the tunnels of this place? -you ask him and smile when Doffy finally shows some interest.

Bon Clay thinks about it and nods. -I can, but only to the levels with prisoners.

-That's still great. We will save a lot energy and time to the final battle. In exchange, we will help you get out of here. -you say.

-Oi, I refuse to babysit him. -growls Doflamingo. -And don't forget, we have to use my ability of flying to get away. There is no way I will carry this weird guy.

-You don't have to. -you smile and they look at you curiously.

-You can disguise yourself, right, Bon Clay? -you continue. -If you can capture a soldier and use his face, you can leave this place silently! You just have to use the chaos we will do.

-He won't stand a chance capturing anyone in this fancy dress. -huffs Doffy, leaning to the wall.

A smirk appears on your lips and you lift one of your eyebrows. His smile slowly disappears.

-No, Dowly.

-Yes.

-No way!

-Please.

-I said no. One more word and I swear I will broke your leg. -he hisses aggressively.

Bon Clay looks at your duo with tilted head, trying to figure out what is happening.

-Pretty please. -you smile, catching Doffy's hand.

-I HAVE MY PRIDE! -he yells, pushing you back.

You chuckle, stroking his coat a bit.

-But you are so talented, love.

-I'm not a fucking tailor! -he growls angeredly and you pout.

-Fine then. -you say and Doffy grins. But he freezes down, when you start to unbutton the upper part of your stolen uniform, pulling it down on your shoulder.

He jumps to you, placing it back to hide your cleavage.

-DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT HER BODY! -Doflamingo yells at Bon Clay who just laughs. -What the hell are you doing, Dowly?!

You smile innocently, giving a little kiss on his cheek.

-If you refuse to make him a uniform, I will just give him mine. He needs it more, I can simply fight in underwear. -you shrug, your hand travels back to the buttons.

Doffy tsk-s angrily, stops it, pushing you away. He turned a little pale. You laugh and pull his coat a bit so he leans down to let you give a kiss.

-I hate you, Dowly. -he grumbles against your mouth and you chuckle.

-I hoped so. -you smile, leaving his soft lips. -I will wait on the corridor, you make the uniform.

Once we are out he will definetely kill me for extorting him.

You make your way to the door and hear Bon Clay before you close it.

-Is this a healthy relationshipwa-yo?