Addiction

This chapter is requested by Atishi2020 I hope you'll like the chapter 💜

Third Person's POV

Kim Taehyung, never sober and often drunk or high on smoke, he lived in his primitive brain and behaved accordingly. That has been his life since his college years. He is a 23 year old handsome guy and is about to take up the position of the CEO in less than a year as his father is getting retired.

Jeon Jungkook, a 21 year old pretty boy also Kim Taehyung's best friend since childhood. Sadly, Taehyung and Jungkook are no longer in contact because when they were teenagers, Taehyung being 15 and Jungkook being 13. Jungkook's parents had to move to Busan because of some business matters of his father.

Both of the duo were always really protective of each other well especially Jungkook. It's not that Taehyung wasn't protective of him or something but Jungkook was a bit more protective than Taehyung.

After 8 years, Jungkook is now back to Seoul with his parents and the latter was really excited to meet his TaeTae hyungie. He surely missed his hyungie very much. After the Jeon's family's arrival in Seoul, the younger immediately went to his hyungie's house which was the house next to theirs as they will be shifting back to their old house which they left 8 years ago.

Jungkook quickly made his way to the elder's house, really excited to meet him. He rang the doorbell and after a few seconds a familiar lady opened the door. Jungkook smiled widely and bowed to her and was met by a bone crushing hug.

"Omo!! Jungkookie you've grown so much" Mrs. Kim exclaimed seeing the boy after so long.

Jungkook only giggled as a response. Mrs. Kim dragged him inside and sat down on the couch with the younger as they started catching up a bit.

"Aunty where is hyungie?" The younger asked a but shyly but soon a frown took place on his face.

He noticed how Mrs. Kim became tensed and sad at the question. He was about to say something but before he could he heard a shaky sigh from her as her got moist as well.

"Aunty what happened?"

"J-Jungkookie my T-Taehyungie is ruining himself. He has been addictive to alcohol and smoking a lot. He only lives in his primitive brain now. His room is always full of heavy smokes and it reaks alcohol. We are worried for him very much. But now that you're back Jungkookie you can pull him out of his addiction. Please help me Kookie, please. You are the only one who can heal him"

Jungkook was really shocked from this new information but composed himself as Mrs. Kim was crying badly. He consoled her and being the protective cocoon he is of Taehyung he agreed to help him. Mrs. Kim ushered him to go to Taehyung's room as he was there, probably smoking again.

The younger made his way to the latter's bedroom. He knocked on the door softly and just by standing in front of the room he could smell those stinky smell of booze and cigarettes. The door opened by a red eyed, messy haired yet handsome Taehyung.