Yes, you disgust me

Start from the beginning

" I can say the same right," Kamiya hugged her back with the tears.

Arjun, Akhil, and Karthick looked at them with an awed look. How they three understand each other without any explanation? Seriously, they are lucky to have each other in their life.

Arjun tried to analyze everything which is revealed to him today. How Kamiya trusted him without knowing anything? How she planned everything to make him fight with her? How his words would have been hurt her at that time? How she helped him without his knowledge?

How she trusted him every time when she got to know about his bits of past? How she conveyed her love when she knows about Pravna that too as a girlfriend? How she let him kiss her? She trusted him that much that's why she confessed her love.

Maybe, if he explained everything before going to the orphanage. Then it won't be a problem. Already, my bits of past which she came to know made her insecure about me. When she saw me with Pravan, I can understand that insecurity played a major role here.

I want to ask sorry to her, but this is not the right time. Karthick and Varsha's problem has to be resolved.

Every special moment came in front of his eyes like a flash.

When Arjun is in deep thinking, Kamiya and Ishu are removed from their hug.

" Varsha will understand you, Anna. But you will regret it if you didn't reveal this now. Please," Ishu stated and Arjun came out of his deep thinking at this point.

" I am scared if she doesn't accept Pravan, then what will I do?" Karthick asked.

" Who is Pravan?" Everyone turned to the voice when they heard the question with the gasp as they all know who is the owner of that voice.

Yes, Varsha is standing at the door with a tense look.

" How did you come? When did you come? " Kamiya asked as it is very shocking that how she reached within an hour when she called Karthick an hour before.

" I felt like something bad going to happen from the morning. I can't stay there with these feelings. I explained the same to my parents and told them that I want to come to Coimbatore. They said that they too will come with me to stay for some time.

I accepted and we booked the flight immediately. I want it to be a surprise to you all. That's why I didn't say anything.

When I reached here, I called you guys for the key to settle my parents in our apartment as I left my key in the apartment itself. You two didn't pick my calls. So, I thought you guys are busy with your office works. I settled my parents in the hotel which is a nearby airport.

After that, I called one person to reveal my surprise visit. But I got my surprise with his riddled talk. I saw his background when he is on call and I confirmed it's your home. That's why I came here. What the hell is happening here?" Varsha yelled at the last sentence while coming into the room.

" Who is Pravan? Why did I need to accept him? What you want him to reveal to me? Why did he said that he cheated me on the call? Can anyone explain me?" Varsha yelled all her question as nobody replying to her.

" Pravan is my son," Karthick said without making eye contact with her.

" We will think some kids like our own. It's not a prob," Karthick cuts her off, " He is my own blood,"

Karthick's eyes started to sting once again. Varsha is gasped at this. She can't trust his words. Her eyes too started to sting with her tears.

" Who.. i.. is .. the.. moth.. mother?" She struggled with her words.

Karthick stood there crying as he doesn't know how to answer her? He is scared.

" Varsha, Don't judge him without knowing the whole truth. For the answer to your question, Pravna. She is the mother of Pravan," Akhil said while giving her the Pravna's letter.

Varsha read the letter and knelt on the floor with the thud sound. Karthick too knelt down with the broken look. Varsha started sobbing. Kamiya and Ishu got scared.

They both knelt down near her and hugged her tightly.

" We all are here. Please don't judge him. We will explain whatever happened from the morning.

Please don't be broken, Varsha. I can't digest that," Kamiya said while hugging her.

Ishu and Kamiya removed from the hug. Ishu removed the tears from Ishu's eyes and explained everything which is happened from the morning.

Karthick moved near Varsha in the kneel-down position. Kamiya and Ishu stood up to give him space.

" I know you will be disgusted with me. You will hate me. I know You don't want me in your life hereafter. But please don't cry. I can't able to see that. It's killing me that I am the reason for your tears.

Even though, I know that you won't forgive me, I am sorry. I am sorry," Karthick said without looking at her.

Varsha stood up and made him stood up with her by holding his shirt color.

She slapped him. Everyone is looking at her aghast. She slapped him once again.

He stood like a statue as he thought that he deserves more than this.

" Yes, you disgust me," Varsha stated and her words broke his already broken heart.

-------------------------------

Chapter 40th and 41th has been updated in webnovel.