Chapter 27

MUSIC

Y/n was sitting in the nearby park, the guitar in her hand as she played through one of her favorite songs, just to relax herself.

The familiar creak of apparation filled the air and Y/n looked up, smiling almost instantly

The familiar creak of apparation filled the air and Y/n looked up, smiling almost instantly. There stood Draco in his black suit, looking as handsome as ever.

She set the guitar aside and ran towards him." I'm glad you came. Dad was asking about you. " She whispered by his ear, taking in his scent.

" Well, how could I not? " Draco smiled, kissing her forehead tenderly. Y/n frowned and cupped his face,
" Everything okay? "

" Just nervous. " He grinned cheekily and Y/n laughed, " You'll be fine. " She pecked his lips and grabbed his hand, along with her guitar.

Draco admired Y/n's house.

It had nice structure with navy blue celings and exterior paints

It had nice structure with navy blue celings and exterior paints. He didn't have time to check it out when he had come a week ago.

As they entered, Draco was greeted by Nate. He smiled and did a bro hug, reaching for Y/n's father. " Mr. Belle, it's nice to meet you. Thank you for having
me. "

" Oh, its our pleasure, Draco. And please call me Steven. No need for formalities. " He smiled, shaking his hand.

Leia didn't leave space for talk and eveloped Draco in another hug. Y/n laughed, " Don't try and replace me, mum. "

Draco chuckled and followed Y/n towards the kitchen. The house was big from the interior too. It was modern compared to his Manor, but it was still as beautiful.

After the delicious meal of cookies and dinner with lasagna, Draco was excused to go to Y/n's room if he wanted. Y/n jumped and grabbed his arm.

" No funny business! Leave the door open! " Nate called and Y/n glared at her brother. " Oh, sod off! "

Draco chuckled. They walked up the stairs to the large staircase and Y/n led him down the hallway. " It's a little too decorated. Mainly because I like writing songs there most of the time... "