Chapter 12

NATURAL.

Draco clenched his fists as he watched Olan and Y/n talk. The two were sat on the couch, a little too close for his liking.

And Draco definitely didn't miss the way Olan was looking at her. He was way too familiar with it. It angered Draco that Olan was flirting with her and Y/n was so oblivious.

Draco could handle Theo being affectionate towards her, somewhat, because he knew they were completely platonic. Besides, Theo had said he likes Emily so that wasn't a problem to him.

But Olan was clearly smitten. And it bothered Draco ever since Pansy had dragged him away, leaving Y/n alone with Olan.

Now he watched as Olan occasionly leaned in to whisper, tuck her hair away and his arm around her shoulder. It was slightly funny how Y/n was so oblivious but it annoyed him more than that.

Blaise nudged him and Draco looked over, "What? " He snapped and Blaise smirked. " Look, mate. I don't think you can deny anymore. "

" Shut it, Blaise. I'm not in the mood for your nonsense. " He huffed and got up, leaving the common room and slamming the door shut of his room, making everyone in the common room jump.

Blaise gave Emily and Daphne a knowing look and they looked over at Y/n. " What's with him? " Y/n asked, not knowing what happened.

" Mood swings. " Blaise shrugged and
Y/n sighed. " Oh, well. Should I ask if he needs a chocolate or something? " She joked, making others laugh.

" Baker?! Don't get too cozy with my
sister!! " Nate entered the Common Room with piles of books in his hand.
Y/n snickered, " Loads of work, Nate? "

She teased and Nate rolled his eyes playfully. " As I said, you might want to sit with a little distance, don't you think? "

" Where are you coming from? " Y/n chuckled, scooting away from Olan.
" Library. " Nate answered and Y/n rolled her eyes. " I meant this? "

Nate flushed, " Oh! Are you telling me I can't be protective over my sister? " He asked, offended that made others laugh. " Oh, well! Why don't you go study? "

" If you help me carry these books for Russel. Be a good sister for once. " She scoffed, getting up and taking a few books so he won't stumble again. " As if. I'm good to you most of the times. You ate my cookies this summer... "

She complained as she followed her brother up the boys dormitory. She had been here many times but it was still foreign. And it was wierd for her.

As she entered some guy called Russel's  room, it was empty. Thankfully. " Well, you study too. " She grinned teasingly and kissed his cheek. Nate chuckled and nodded.

" How are you holding up? " Y/n's smile faltered a little but she nodded. " Better
now. " Nate smiled and pulled her in a hug.

" Whoa, mate. Don't get too emotional. " She giggled and Nate rolled his eyes.
" Shut up. "

--

Y/n woke up yet another day and groaned, realising she had classes. She swiftly got off the bed and found other girls gone. She cursed, quickly jumping in the shower and brushing her teeth.

She messily wore her button up shirt and skirt before grabbing her wand to do her hair since she was too lazy to do so. " You look like a mess. "

She turned to the door and rolled her eyes. " Thanks for rubbing it in. I thought I was running late. " She did her hair in a quick flick of her wand and grabbed her crest. As she turned around, she came face to face with Draco.