Chapter 19

Gifts.

The day Y/n returned, she couldn't find her friends on the train so she settled with her Gryffindor friends. They talked and shared many stories of the break.

About how Fred and George yet once again pranked Mrs. Weasley and got yelled. Than, about Bill and Fleur's engagement.

Y/n was dying of laughter at the mention of Fleur when Ron was embarressed.

" Sod off! " He said, nudging her. Harry was laughing too with Hermione while Ron shook his head, huffing. " Alright, alright. Shush! " Y/n took a deep breath, putting a finger on her lips.

" Anything from the trolley, dears? " Harry stood up and grabbed some sweets for everyone. " Thanks. " Y/n said, grabbed the pumpkin pasty.

" I can't believe we're halfway through sixth year. " Hermione sighed and Y/n hummed, laying on Harry's shoulder.
" It's surprising. I mean, we have to look for some career after this because next year will be N.E.W.Ts."

Harry sighed. " Of course. Couldn't I stay rich saying I'm chosen one? " Y/n laughed, smacking his head. Harry chuckled and grabbed her hand to stop her.

" No, you can't. Knowing you, you'll probably end up being an Auror, " Y/n grinned and Harry hummed. " I was considering that. "

Y/n sighed, content. " Healer. " She stated, smiling. " I want to be a healer. " Harry grinned, " That's great. If I loose my mind, you'll be the one to take care of me. "

Ron snorted. " That's likely. " Y/n giggled, " Sure. What about you, Ron? "

" Banker. Mum says that suits me. " Y/n hummed. " It sure does. " She smiles and the three turned to Hermione. The girl flushed by the attention and chuckled. " I'm going to work on Society-"

" You mean Spew? " Hermione groaned,
" It's not Spew Ronald! It's S.P.E.W... "

" Here we go again. " Y/n whispered to Harry, who nodded, amused. The two entertained themselves by watching Hermione and Ron bicker.

Y/n sat up as Lavender Brown came by the door. " Uh, oh! " She giggled at Ron and entered the Compartment. Hermione and Y/n stood up, " Gotta change. "

Y/n shot Harry an apologetic look. She leaned down, " You might want to leave too. " She snickered and picked her bag. Harry nodded.

" Have fun, Ron! " The three emptied the compartment at once and Y/n burst out laughing once they reached far enough.

" For such a pretty name, she's a disaster. "

Harry chuckled, nodding. " Anyway, I really have to change. You two find a compartment, now. Will you? "
She hugged Hermione and kissed Harry's cheek before walking towards the bathroom.

She swiftly changed and corrected her appearance before stepping out. Walking down the isles, the whole train was filled with black dust. As the train took a sudden stop, Y/n lurched forward.

A yelp escaped her lips as she fell down, toppled over someone. She groaned, feeling her elbow scraped. " I swear if it's Weasley's product... " She grumbled, blinking as the dust disappeared.

Her eyes met the icy grey ones, her breath hitching. " Hi.. " Draco breathed out, Y/n smiled. " Hi, there. " She grinned, slowly straddling off of him and dusting her robes.

She gave Draco a hand and he gladly took it, standing up. As the train started moving again, she sighed, holding onto the near by door so she doesn't fall again.

" How was Christmas? " Draco asked, leaning against the headboard. " It was fine. Like always. The same Nate drama... " She rambled and Draco stared.