Chapter 4

POTIONS

The next morning I woke up, I saw girls all ready. " Why didn't you wake me up? " Emily grinned. " You looked cute asleep. "

" Oh, God! " I groaned, chuckling. The three girls laughed along, " We'll be downstairs, waiting. Get ready soon. "
I nodded and closed the door of the dorm before grabbing my uniform.

Making my way to the bathroom, I quickly stripped and took a shower and brushed my teeth, changing into my Slytherin uniform. Doing my hair, I did some light make up and left the bathroom, humming a familiar song.

" I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me,
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy.

I need somebody to heal,
Somebody to know,
Somebody to have,
Somebody to hold.

It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain.

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used being -"

" Never knew you could sing surprisingly nice." I jumped, dropping my bag to the ground with a thud. I saw Draco, leaning on the doorframe, a smirk playing on his lips.

I parted my lips in surprise before picking up my bad. " What are you doing here? " Blushing like crazy and embarrassed someone actually heard me singing, that too, Malfoy, I wanted the ground to swallow me.

" To get you, apparently. Nott won't leave me along until I did so. " He was still smirking as I walked past him. He only grabbed my wrist and whipped me around.

" You're tie is still in the wrong place. " I rolled my eyes in annoyance, as he corrected it. Once done, I turned around and started walking downstairs.

I glared at Theo, who was smiling at me. He frowned, getting up. Once everyone started walking out, Theo reached me and swung his arm around my shoulder.

" Some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed? " He asked casually and I shook my head. " You could've came yourself. "

" She's just mad I heard her sing. " Draco smirked and I shot him a deathly glare while Blaise and Olan looked at me in shock. " YOU SING?! "

A sigh escaped my lips as I hid my face in Theo's arm, who chuckled. " That's not so bad. You should actually hear her-ouch. Nothing. "

He mumbled as I kicked his leg, hard enough. " Are you hideous, Belle? " Draco snickered and I rolled my eyes, biting my lower lip. " No, I'm just uncomfortable at the thought of people like you critisizing me. "

Draco's smirk faltered and he shook his head, piling food on his plate. Wondering why he didn't say something back, I grabbed some toast, thankful for the silence.

" So when are you singing for us? " Blaise grinned and I smiled forcefully. " I am not. " The group except Malfoy started to complain and I slumped my shoulders.

" You have your guitar, right? I'm sure you brought it. I saw it in your trunk-" I bit my lip harder and nodded, placing my hand on my chin.

" Bite it any harder and it might bleed. " Draco whispered from beside and I squinted my eyes. He realsied how it sounded and cleared his throat.

A chuckle escaped my lips and he looked at me, " Don't mistake-"

" No, thank you. I don't have any fantasies that involve you. " I grinned, knowing he was turning slightly red.