Chapter 20

Cuddles.

Once Y/n reached the dorm, Pansy was deep asleep while Daphne and Emily were talking. Y/n entered with a smile, and headed straight to change.

" Mhm... Care to tell us- oh, my Merlin! " Daphne gasped, making her way towards Y/n, " Is that a gift from him? " She whisper yelled and Y/n flushed, nodding.

Emily rushed forward and covered her mouth. " God, it's beautiful. Why doesn't Theo learn something from Malfoy? "
Y/n giggled.

Emily smiled at her best friend. " I'm so glad you're happy, N/n." She smiled, pulling the girl in a hug. Daphne let out a quite squeal and jumped in the embrace.

" Let's sleep now. Enough gossip." Y/n chuckled, a yawn escaped her lips. She quickly changed and fell on her bed,
" Night guys. "

" Night, N/n! "

" Night. "

Y/n pulls the curtains and stared at the enchanted star filled ceiling. A happy sigh escaped her lips as she examined the pendant again. What have I gotten myself into?

She grinned to herself, her heart fluttering at the thought of the blond haired boy. Her eyes drooped and she eventually fell asleep.

--

" Y/n! Wake up, sweetheart. " Y/n hummed, rolling over, only to fall on the ground with a thud. She heard laughing and groaned.

" Shut up, Em. I'm still tired. " Emily helped her up, " You're so clumpsy. " She giggled and Y/n chuckled.

She took a shower and brushed her teeth. Doing her hair and make up, she wore her inform and grabbed her socks and heels.

Clapsing the pendant Draco gave her, she made no effort to hide it and made her way down to the Common Room.

She rubbed her forehead slightly, shaking her head at herself. Why did she have to be so clumsy again?
" Morning. " She chirped at the group, hearing a choruses of reply.

She smiled at Draco extra long for some reason and they headed for the breakfast. As they settled, Snape came in, handing the schedules for the Winter term.

Y/n let out a small groan, " History of Magic. I wish I could drop it. " She huffed and Emily sighed. " Me too. But I guess it's important. And I hate Herbology. "

Y/n shrugged. " Could be worst. " She mumbled, grabbing the coffee container and pouring herself some.
" But I've only got three classes today. "

Draco rose an eyebrow, " How so? We've all got more than four. " He frowned, snatching the schedule.

" History of Magic, Charms, Break and Transfiguration. Wow, that's easy. " He huffed and Y/n snickered.

" Luck. But I think I'll have to finish two more assignments. McGonagall said she'll give one and Charms has one
too. " Draco smirked. " There you go. "

Y/n chuckled, shaking her head.

Finishing her breakfast, she got up and grabbed her bag. " See you at lunch. " She waved and started making her way out of the Great Hall.

As she reached the classroom, she sighed and entered, finding professor Binns, the only Ghost teacher in Hogwarts patiently waiting.

" Morning, professor, " She said, sitting in one of the desks and the ghost only smiled.

This is going to be a long class.

She thought.

--

𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 || 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें