Chapter 26

MRS. MALFOY

I woke up feeling nervous as hell that day. It was today Draco would pick me up. It was today I'd meet his mother. I was beyond nervous and I felt like throwing up.

It was just the nerves. The whole two weeks, me and Draco had sent letters to each other very constant, basically telling everything and what we did all day long.

I groaned. " Mum!!!! " Mum came rushing in, " What's wrong, honey? " I sighed. " I'm going to meet Draco's mother. And I don't know what to
wear. "

She burst out laughing. " Honey, I didn't know you two were so serious. " I flushed, " No, mum. It's just meeting. Like you want to see him. " I huffed.

She nodded and looked through my closet. " Mhm... Tell me how his mother is. " I grinned, " Classy, elegant and she has a great sense of style. "

" Mhm... Here. " Mum took out a sky blue summer dress with white cardigan
and I grinned. Draco would be here in two hours and I was freaking out. " I'll help you get ready. " Mum chuckled and I nodded.

I quickly changed and mum insisted that I just brush my hair and let them simply hanging on my shoulder

I quickly changed and mum insisted that I just brush my hair and let them simply hanging on my shoulder. I didn't want to let my first expression be too overline.

I abandoned make up, only using some lip balm and compact with eye liner. Once I was done, mum paired it with some white pencil heels.

I hoped I looked good enough.

I checked the time and hurried outside. Dad and Nate were out so it was just mum and me. Thankfully. Once I stood for five minutes, there was a sudden creak and I spotted Draco just across the street. My face stretched into a big grin.

Draco Pov:

I got ready and reached mother. Luckily, father was out for a week for some Ministry work. " Mother, I'm heading to get her. "

" Yes, sweetheart. I'll have Tippy prepare tea. " She smiled and I hugged her before apparating to the address she gave me. As my feet landed on the ground, I looked around.

The area was very calming and nice. Right across me, there she stood. Her pale blue dress fit her perfect and a white cardigan hanging over her shoulders, one falling off. The big grin on her face made me smile too.

I made my way across the street and reached her, pulling her in a long hug.
" How are you doing? "

" Nervous. " She muttered and I chuckled, " You'll be fine, love. Mother's quite excited. By the way, you look breathtaking. As always. " She blushed, pecking my cheek.

" Thanks. I'm not overdressed, right? Or I should change. " She started to ramble, and it was honestly very cute. I chuckled and pushed her pastel purple hair out of her face.

" You look perfect. Let's go? " I was worried she'd ask me to meet her parents. It made me scared and nervous too. I didn't want to show it. She nodded, turning towards the door.