wilburrr

kill them!!

"shut up"

it was a struggle to keep his voice down when talking to the voices, people already found it weird that he talked to himself he didn't want to seem even more strange by yelling at nothing— or at least what looks like nothing.

c'mon just do it

do it

"shut up..."

do it

do it

"i'm not doing it.."

do it wilbur

do it

blood for the blood god!!

"shut up— please.."

DO IT

DO IT

KILL THEM CMON

"SHUT UP!!" wilbur shouted desperately, covering his ears to cover up a noise that couldn't be silenced. once he realised he shouted he just looked around, eyes glossy, his legs shaking and hands clenched into fists with his knuckles going white.

they're all scared of you

"techno your brother's so weird.."

they all think you're a monster wilbur

"is he going to hurt us?"

you should hurt them

let their blood paint the walls red

"i'm.. uh— sorry.." wilbur's voice was weak, small and unheard by those who believed him to be nothing but a threat. the pinkette was terrified of moving, terrified of speaking so he looked into the eyes of the only person who didn't think of him a day threat.

wilbur's golden eyes stared back into techno's ruby ones. he was searching for an emotion something to comfort him and yet, techno looked away. his face full of anger but wilbur couldn't decide with it was aimed at the people whispering things about his twin or because he felt embarrassed that wilbur was his twin.

it's the latter

he hates you

everybody hates you

"sorry.." was all wilbur mumbled before running out the room with tears threatening to spill along with the voices screaming at him.

he had to do to something violent.

so he ran home.

did techno regret not comforting or doing anything for wilbur in that moment? yes. did he know what to do? no.

but clearly staying quiet and not even giving wilbur the bare minimum of eye contact was a wrong choice because now he pissed off, worried and having to hear his friends shit talk his twin.

"did you see the way it looked at techno? hybrids like wilbur are so scary"

but it wasn't techno's fault that wilbur couldn't handle the voices.

"it looked at me, will i be okay??"

well maybe he could've provided wilbur some help—

"someone should put a muzzle on it"

fuck it.

"i'm gonna go, bye" techno quickly said and ran out before anyone could respond.

it's your fault