Namji POV:

standing in place i froze up looking down at the hand she had smacked away from her.... I looked over at the counter seeing her tea still hot in the mug.

i looked up at the ceiling thinking..... have i been around anyone who smells bad lately?

i shook my head at the thought. no... just work and home. running my hand thru my hair i started walking back to my room.

the last thing i needed was a freaked out hybrid under the same roof as me. No i wasn't talking about her as if she was some wild dog. But also needed to take some type of pro-cation i have no clue what she's capable of nor do i understand what caused her to react to me the way she did. 

sitting on my bed i snatched my phone from the night stand texting cam.

Me: hey cam, a favor?

he text back quick which i'm thankful for.

Cam: yeah man whatsup?

Me: Do you know whats wrong with Tomio? she's seemed really sad her ears where down and she wrapped her tail around her leg.

Next thing i know i had an incoming call from cam, i quickly answered it.

"hello"

i answered

Cam- hey namji, i'm so sorry i should have informed you before i left town. Tomio's Heat should be starting soon...

i furrowed my brows

"Heat?"

Cam- yeah think of it as a heat cycle. there's a lot to explain about it so you'd do best looking it up. 

"ok i'll look it up... so does that explain why she basically screams every time i get close to her?"

Cam- what!? no it should be the exact opposite, your scent honestly should be in a way seducing her. making her feel warmth and almost needy.

i could hear the frown in his voice

"Needy? Seducing?... is that normal for a hybrid to feel that way towards someone?"