Something just clicked, last night, we were supposed to- I stopped not being able to remember anything after I sat down on the bed , not even Reneé coming to bed.

I left the room in a hurry and headed straight for Luca's room. I had to stop myself form busting the door open knowing he had a baby in their with him.

"Luca." I knocked.

He opened the door carrying his little angel in his hand and a confused look on his face.

"Alecander? What's wrong."

"Is renee here with you? She never came to bed last night."

"She left my room around nine," Luca exclaimed my own worried features now reflecting on his face.

"Uhm Your Highnesses," we both turned to see one of the female wolves standing on top of the stair case a small note in her hands

"I found this on the front table, it's addressed to you my king."

I stepped forward naturally, it seemed to me like Hunter really took his role of being king of the royal pack, it was all coming like second nature to him.

I open the letter and read the contents. I could feel my breathing deepen as my eyes scanned the note.

I can not believe she would do this.

"What does it say?" Luca asks.

"She is gone." I fold the note and tucked it into my back pocket, " did she tell you what's being happening these past few months?"

Luca shook his head and started rocking his whimpering baby.

"Three times so far there was an attempt to hurt your sister. The first, their was glass in bowl she put her feet in to take the first steps as queen. On the same day she was made to fight a pack of wolves with the lunas of the packs. Then she was almost torn to shreds with a bomb and lastly more wolves came to fight in the journey home. Someone is out for her blood and that idiot mate of made a heroic move to save everyone but herself."

"She is going to get herself killed!"

"Not if I can help it." I turn to face Luca, " I need to call poeple home for a meeting including your siblings, think you can get in touch with your sisters for me?"

He nodded and I quickly made my way to summon the Alphas I knew would have my mates back."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alec above.

As soon as the Alphas heard that it was an emergency they stumbled over. Not all could come but they sent their best in their place.

First to arrive was Alpha James, even in his old age I'm sure he could take down new Alphas in a matter of seconds- without even turning into a wolf.

next to arrive was Alpha Stephan and Beta Cam with his mate Cierra. And much to my shock Delta Dylan came from Alpha Ian's packs

"I didn't expect you Uncle Dylan."

"I'm probably going to get my ass kicked by Ian for even coming here, but your Aunt demanded."

Last to arrive was non other that my parents, they left the pack to Axel and Aliza, allowing them to have a taste of what it's like to control the pack without them. I escorted them into the conference room and closed all of the doors and windows before switching of the cameras.

"I called you all here today to alert you that Renezmaé is gone."

"Define gone?" Dad asked sitting up in his chair.

"Last night we drank a hot beverage together and she went to visits Luca . This morning the omegas found this in the dumpster." I exclaim holding up an empty sachet. " she emptied the drug into my cup and while she was busy with her brother the drugs acted up and I was put off."

I took a deep breath, " she is gone to solve this shit herself and she might get her self killed so I'm going to ask nicely the first time Alpha James, what did she tell you before we left your home the other day." I ask making sure to keep Hunter at bay. Ever since that letter he was on edge.

"Watch your tone with me boy."

Hunter growled, I'm not sure what happened but immediately everyone in the room dropped their heads slightly.

"We are not a boy, nor are we just an Alpha, we are their Alpha King and I will get my Alpha Queen back." He growls in my mind

"She told me that if anything happens to her I must see to it that it's one of her younger siblings are made king or Queen, and that you Alec go on with your life. Obviously I rejected to her not being the Queen but she was adamant. If only I knew what she was planning."

I sighed, this knowledge of hers gets me no where.

"She thinks she can run but I found her when she ran the first time and I will find her again.

The Alphas all nod.

"I will find her, but we need to keep this on the down low, if people find out that the Queen is alone who knows who might try to kill her to take the throne. I will need your help. Especially you mum, it scary to say that you to are a lot a like , she admired you and she might take the same decision as you."

I adjourned the meeting after. Most of the Alphas returning to their packs but James, My parents and Cam and cierra stayed back.

Before she could even knock I heard my mother on the other end of my bedroom door.

"Come here baby." She whispered sitting next to me on the floor and pulling my head into her chest. I could help but allow my tears to finally leave my body and soak into my mothers love.

"I almost blew our relationship once , i can't loose her mom. I can't live with out her."

"Shoo baby, we will find her,"

"I'm worried mom."

"Listen here Alec, she made my sit up and pressed my hand to my heart. Close your eyes, and listen to your heart beat."

I calmed down and listened the the slow beat of my heart.

"Keep concentrating Alec listen deeper."

I focused my hearing to the max dipping into my new found royal abilities .

That's when I heard it, another beat, slight in sync with mine but slightly unique.

"Hear that, that's your mates heart beating with yours, as long as you can hear that you will know she is alive and she is with you." She took a deep breath and ran her finger through my hair, " when I first met her, I didn't think she was a strong women, but then I realised and saw my my own two eyes how she fought through so much. She is a fighter. She will be fine, and we will find her. Plus she is a goddam red head, nothing can stop them, stubbornness runs in their blood, they will never die easily.

The door to my room opens and my father rushed in holding my letter that Renezmae left for me

"These future bloom women really know how to write a goddam letter."