Chapter 1: The Dream Guy(part 1)

Chapter 1

"...this one is my favourite..." June prodded her classmate and 'partner in crime' Avantika in her neck while pointing to a guy's picture on her laptop, a small black mole engraved as a beauty spot on his right neck, near the bony protrusion "beautifully crafted".

Avantika who was equally engulfed in another photo of the same guy, sighed "You got to admit, he should have been a model...", dipped a biscuit in her black tea imitating her father's traditional trademark style and mumbled "mmmmmm.... He is too beautiful for a guy, you know".

In a cold soulless morning like this, these two 'damsel in distress' were sitting near a burning fire place and making a minute perusal of their heart throb who happens to be a juvenile Korean musician.

June waved her shoulder length hair once and leaned on Avantika and emitted a long deep audible breath, "I never knew humans so beautiful can exist" (paused for a bit) ..Avi, refresh my memory, since when I'm crushing a celebrity?"

Avantika was engaged in 'push and pull' with June, suddenly came to remember something and turned at her hurriedly "has your douchebag brother confirmed yet?"

June was lost in her own reverie of how a lead vocalist of a Korean boyband made her crazy about music because practically, her academic background didn't accede her to consume ethics and beauty. Her hectic schedule requires hours of dedication and commitment and a serious lack of social life.

Here, she was entertaining the possibility how this 27yrs old guy who has literally become a dream of million girls, would be crowning her with his pleasant presence in a fan meet event to be held in Pohang, South Korea where she would invite the four members of the band personally to perform at her esteemed institute in Belgium.

She was fighting an impulse to control her surging keenness to touch him once.. at least once. That would be a lifetime dream come true moment for her. Her figment of imagination was piling up, so was her nervousness.

Her train of thoughts was broken by a fine piece of soothing tune that resonated every corner of the room. June pushed her chair away, got up hurriedly, almost fell down, bruised her knee, reached her phone and huffed, " Brother mine, you're allowed to speak only if you have positive response....".

Collecting breath, she rubbed her bruised knee 'oouuchh' and spoke again. "please tell me they are coming...".

There was a husky voice on the other side of the phone.. "take a full lungs of breath and listen..."

"Yeah I'm...go on.."

"Well...... 'It would be our absolute honour and immense pleasure if we could spend an entire day at the most prestigious institute'... do you want me to read the whole mail?", the voice rumbled while reading out the mail.

Aditya, June's brother was expecting a loud cheer and loads of 'omg... omg... yesss... I knew it... my god .." but to his utter shock, there was no reply... a rousing silence had engulfed the other side of the phone.

He got a bit worried. He knew how absolutely had his sister been smitten by the 'music-guy' lately.

She had fought with the entire DDE(Drones Design and Engineering) team of the institute where she is a research scholar and took the initiative of inviting this emerging Korean boyband named 'Square' of four singers instead of regular renowned scientists with highest number of patents.

It wasn't an easy job, for she had to brawl with everyone to establish her 'leader' power conducive to bring them.

" June, are you there? Or dead already?"

".. mm ummm you said they are coming for an entire day..."

"yup.. problem?"

"I'm.. I'm.. I don't know.. I'm just mortified... had never been so ..mmm.. you know... petrified..."