chapter 66

els pov:

hawk pulled outside of miyagi do and i jumped out the car "thank you" i said running it and i don't remember seeing hawk drive off so i think he is waiting for me. "sam sam" i shouted running in to see miguel and sam stood there like they saw someone getting shot.

"miguel?" i'm so confused what's happening. "el me and miguel where" miguel interrupted her "practising karate" i rolled my eyes because i'm not that dumb i then looked over at sam. "then robby saw and i just feel bad on robby and" i hugged sam she was so upset but i thought sam and robby broke up? "sam it's ok" i told her.

"it's not it's all my fault i stoped writing to him" sam said still crying. "sam it's ok" i looked over at miguel and he was just stood there. "well at least there's some good news" i reminded them. "we get to fight at the all valley" sam made a little smile. "el you should have seen how we convinced them" miguel started talking. "how?" i asked him.

he then told me this story about how him and sam worked together so i guess they are back together. "el" i heard hawks voice and i turned around. "what are you doing here" sam said standing up and walking over to hawk. "woah sam calm down he dropped me off" i said going to stop sam.

"he didn't have to come in" sam was getting angry at hawk. "i was just telling el that kreese wants me at the dojo so has she got anyone to walk home with?" hawk looked at me. "yeah i'll walk home with miguel" i went and hugged him to show sam that hawk didn't want to cause any harm.

hawk then walked out and i heard his car. "el are yous back together?" miguel asked me. "no idea at this point" i said sitting back down and sam next to me. "sam are you ok now?" i asked her. "yeah" she said to me. "good you better be at your best when i get to fight you" i said to her jokingly and she laughed.

miguel's phone started ringing. "yes.....ok we will be back soon.... love you" miguel said i'm pretty sure that's carmen. "el mom wants us home" miguel said to me and i turned to sam. but i didn't even say anything and she knew what i was going to ask. "come on let's get in the car" i jumped in the front leaving miguel having to sit in the back.

we arrived back at miguel's and as soon as we walked in carmen hugged both of us. "miggy i'm so proud of you" she said to miguel i also love when carmen calls miguel miggy it's really funny. "and you el bet your excited to fight again" carmen said to me.

"yeah i cant wait" carmen let us order pizza to celebrate that the all valley is going ahead. i also just remembered that we aren't in school tomorrow we have finished for the christmas holidays. i completely forgot!