chapter 79

els pov:

today was the first day back eagle fang after the dojos have split up and me and eli are on a break, for something cobra kai did! the first thing we was told today was the new rules for the tournament and the new category's.

"this is the worst thing that could have happened to us" sensei lawrence said after reading all the new rules, "skills competition bullshit patterns in karate it's dancing! and what's this about a girls division man up and take a punch like the rest of us" sensei lawrence wasn't happy about a girls division im not sure why though, "sensei it sounds like we could use a few more female students because we only have one" miguel said and he's right i don't need all the pressure of winning the all valley tournament on just me! "fine do any of you know any girls? eleanor?" he asked me, "the girls i'm friends with is sam oh and yasmine but i doubt she's into the whole karate thing" i told him and he didn't look happy.

then everyone else was silent, "of course none of you boys know any girls" sensei lawrence said, "well there's this girl from the debate team" bert spoke up "debate team? we need killers not more nerds alright for jog some laps and maybe it will
refresh your memories" johnny told us so we started jogging, i hope we find some more girls because i don't want all the pressure on me having to win the girls division.

after practice was over i rang demetri to see if eli was at practice because he didn't come to eagle fang so i thought he would have been going miyagi do just to avoid me, demetri said he wasn't there but he was going to eli's to see if he was ok, i would have also gone but i don't think he wants to speak with me right now but i know someone i do want to talk, we'll shout more than talk.

i didn't even hesitate to walk to cobra kais dojo straight after practice, i needed to speak to robby about what he has done! once i got to the cobra kai dojo i kinda hid behind a car to see when robby would come out and he was the last one.
as soon as he walked out the door i stormed over to him luckily all the cobras have left so none of them got involved.

"what the fuck robby" i basically shouted in his face, "woah what's that for?" he asked pretending he didn't know. "you said there was no bad blood between us and you go tell eli that i kissed you when you dam well know you kissed me for no reason at all" i told him and he just stood there with a stupid smirk on his face. "well we had to get you guys back for getting us all wet at the baseball diamond" he said in a sarcastic tone but what he was saying wasn't sarcastic.

"why me and eli? i didn't even get involved!" i asked him because i didn't! "we cant fight you know that so we done something else" he told me, "that's it's! there's no bad blood? well there is now and i'm going fucking get you back just you wait" i shouted and then the door opened and someone tall man with grey hair stepped in front of robby.

"i don't think so" he said, "who are you" i asked him because i don't recognise him from anywhere. "i'm mr keene's sensei here at cobra kai so i would leave quickly before you regret coming here" he threatened me, sorry but what old man threatens a teenage girl? but i just left but seriously i'm getting robby back! i don't know when and i don't know how but i will!