chapter 81

els pov:

after eli told me he was going to miyagi do i realised it was probably better for him because with johnnys training in the part turned him into hawk he might not want to go down that road again, i'm just sad i won't see eli as much.

"devon should be here today" miguel told me as we walked in our dojo, "is she good?" i asked him assuming he knew if she could do karate. "i don't know she seemed to have a fire inside of her so hopefully johnny can work with that" miguel told me and hopefully he's right. "listen up nerds" johnny shouted to get all our attentions.

"todays gonna be a world of pain alright everyone fall in we have a new member joining us today this is devon lee" johnny told us as she walked in, "hi my pronouns are she/her" devon told everyone, she seems nice. "the only pronouns we use in this dojo are sensei and student" johnny said "those are nouns" devon told him. "oh i'm sorry i think what i meant to say was QUITE" johnny shouted making devon shit herself and me aswell.

"get in line" he told devon and she did i gave her a little smile, it's nice to finally have a girl on the team im always surrounded by boys. it's draining.  "todays lesson is about cheating in eagle fang karate we don't believe in fighting dirty cobra kai doesn't follow the same rules so we have to be ready for any dirty trick they throw at us" johnny told us all and he's right, cobra kai you can't trust them especially with kreese!

"alright everyone get ready because today i'm gonna put you through the ringer except for you diaz your up here with me" johnny told us, why is miguel sitting out? "what?" he was confused himself , "tournaments right around the corner can't risk you getting hurt" johnny quickly said and miguel awkwardly walked forward. "besides this is gonna get a little dangerous so you can co sensei with me today sound good?" johnny told us and miguel really did not want to co sensei with him, "ok everybody get ready let's begin" johnny shouted and we all get ready to start practice. except miguel.

today we started off with fighting with one arm, "if cobra kai pops out your shoulder you gotta be ready to fight with one arm" johnny told us, devon and bert went first and devon was literally beating bert! i went against penis breath and won, "i can do this sensei" miguel complained "i know you can but this is beginners stuff you can help me out with the next lesson" johnny said to ligule excuse me i'm not a beginner so why do i have to do it and miguel doesn't.

next we was fighting again but we got thrown sand in our eyes, luckily i didn't have to do this one but it ended up with half of the people walking into something because they couldn't see. "no trick is too dirty and no blow is too low for them so you have to be ready for it" johnny told us then all the boys lined up in a line and johnny made me and devon kick them in there balls.

all the boys were in pain well except for miguel who didn't do anything today, "what even?" i asked miguel as we was packing everything up. "i don't know but he's like babying me it's annoying" miguel told me. i feel like johnnys trying to keep miguel safe but is it really smart to keep our best fighter on the side lines? we've lost eli we can't take any chances!