chapter 62

els pov:

agh i hate waking up but at least it's friday! i woke up and put on my outfit. i put some black jeans, a white long sleeved top with a black cropped top over it and ofcourse my airforces (like picture). "come on miguel let's go!" i was really excited about today i have no clue why. i'm just in a really good mood.

"your so jolly today and why is that?" he asked me as we arrived at school. "no idea just in a good mood and don't ruin it" i said to him. we had homeroom first which was good because it meant miguel and me could discuss some ideas for eagle fang. "how about we try get some freshman to join" miguel suggests. "let's leave getting new students to join for now" then the bell rang meaning it was time for 2nd. we walked past the cobras, hawk and miguel looked at each other and didn't say anything. it makes me sad they aren't friends anymore.

on the way to second we bumped into sam. this was the first time in forever miguel has saw sam. "sam hey" i said hugging her. "hey" she said back . "so congratulations on being back on your feet" sam said to miguel. "literally" i said under my breath but i don't think they heard me. "thanks" miguel said.

"i'll let you guys get back to your friends" sam said to us about to walk away. "they are not our friends" i am making that very clear to sam even though i was out with hawk last night anyway we forget about that. "yeah not after what they did to you guys" miguel told sam. sam gave him a little smile aw they are so cute.

"i should probably get to study hall" miguel told sam. "i'm heading that way too" sam said to miguel. "i'm in science so i'll see you two love birds at lunch" i said lightly punching sam in the arm. they both went red. "good bye" i said walking the opposite way to them.

i literally just left sam and miguel and i hear someone shout my name, i turn around to see it's hawk. "yes" i say to him. "walk with me to science?" he asks me. "sure" everyone was watching us as we walked together. some girls where even giving me a look like i just murdered someone. we went in and sat down in our seats.

"you have a test for the hour so no talking and if there is talking that's a detention" our professor said. the test was super easy but hawk tried to talk to me in the test so i kicked his chair basically telling him to shut up.

i went to 3rd and that was boring because it was english. i just sat next to demetri and he told me about how much yasmine has changed. i think someone likes yasmine. anyway after that lesson i went to meet miguel. "el guess what me and sam saw" he asked me. "what" i'm intrigued. "yasmine and demetri kissing!" no way!!

"shut up they wasn't" i'm shocked a girl like yasmine would kiss demetri. "hm they sure was i guess i did miss a lot when i was gone" miguel said as we walked in the lunch hall. "i missed something aswell" i said sitting down but i barley sat down before moon started asking me these questions.

"el so you and hawk are a thing again!" too think off it, it wasn't a question it was more off a statement. "no where have you heard that" i asked her. "everyone saw you two walking to lessons together" moon seem really interested in my love life well it's not really a love life but you get what i mean.

"can two friends not walk to a lesson together without people thinking are together! i walk to lessons with miguel all the time and no one thinks we are a couple" i told the table and yasmine laughed. "actually everyone thinks you and miguel are together" yasmine really found that funny but i did not.

"ew no" i said miguel's face look offended. "not in a mean way your more like a brother and plus you have sam" i said trying to change the subject but then sam sat down at the table. "el why were you at the beach with hawk yesterday you never told me" sam asked me. the whole table looked at me. i just put my head on the table.

i for some reason had the thought to stand up. "right hello everyone" i was shouting at the whole lunch hall "me and hawk are not together we are just friends because some of you are making up shit saying we are back together when we are not ok thank you" i sat back down everyone just looking at me.

"what people need to know" i said to the lunch table. they all laughed and we carried on with our lunch. i had study hall last meaning a sit off hour. luckily moon was in my study hall today meaning i had someone to talk to. for some of study hall we did end up reading some english book but we kept talking in the middle off it.

until hawk came over. "hey guys what's up" hawk sat next to me and put his arm round me. "i'm fine" i saw moving his arm off me does he not understand what i mean by friends. he really doesn't get the word "friends". anyway after that hour was over the day was over.

i got back to miguel's and i just sat on my phone. he was telling me that we should do some extra practice but i couldn't be bothered. i ended up falling asleep before dinner but it was fine because i just got to sleep.