chapter 7

els pov:

i arrived at eli's house and i love his house. its very big but small at the same time. we walked up to the house and sat outside for abit before going inside. "thank you for letting me stay the night eli" i said too him while scrolling through instagram.

"it's ok it's the least i could do for you" i had butterflies in my stomach. i have always wondered what he thought of me, i don't know if he feels the same way i felt but after our kiss before i think he feels the same. we sat in silence for a few minutes before deciding to go inside.

eli's mom had set up a mattress on the floor for me to sleep on in eli's room. " thank you" i said to her, honestly she's one of the nicest people i have ever met, "it's ok el, i'm going to head off to bed don't get up to anything bad both of you" bad? chile like what!

"mom bye" eli shouted at his mom to get out. we put the tv on top watch a film, we decided on  IT . i sat on the edge of eli's bed feeling awkward until eli said something. "el come sit up here" i moved up next to him.

when the film started to get scary i covered my eyes and eli found it funny. half way through the film he put his arm around me and cuddled into him, putting my head on his chest. i kept thinking about how shy eli was when i first met him and now i have seen a completely different side to him. "i don't deserve you" i randomly said i have no clue why i said that but i did.

"what do you mean" eli asked me looking all confused and i was too. " i mean i don't deserve someone as nice as you in my life and you deserve someone who has there life together more and" i was interrupted by eli just kissing me. again wow this boy has some confidence.

when kissing eli i felt like i was the only girl in the world. i know how cringe it sounds but that's how he made me feel. my hands went through his soft hair while we was still kissing. he had soft velvety lips. a few moments later we heard a light turn on outside eli's room.

i quickly pulled away just incase it was his mom coming to check on us but luckily the light went off straight away. we continued to watch the film and my head was on his chest while his arm was around me.

when the film finished we was both still awake. my phone buzzed and to my surprise it was my mom. why aren't you home she asked me , she never cares where i am why all off a sudden now. "who is it" eli asked. "my mom asking me where i am ugh" i rolled my eyes it's so annoying why does she all of a sudden want to know. staying at a friends be back tomorrow afternoon i replied to her.

for the next few hours me and eli just sat on his bed on our phones and talked. until i felt sleepy i fell asleep next to him.

the next morning

i woke up in eli's bed, i rolled over and he was next to me. i moved his hair out of his face and turned back over. a few minutes went buy and i felt him cuddle me and i just felt a butterfly feeling.

i sat up to look at the time as i remembered i had my first karate lesson. SHIT THE TIME

"eli i have karate in 30 mins, can your mom take me?" i asked while quickly stripping to get changed. i completely forgot he was there ngl and he rolled over. "yes of- el" eli pulled the covers over his face. "shit i forgot you was here" i put my gym clothes on and kissed eli on the head and ran out the door.

i got in his moms car and she drove me to cobra kai. i was so excited and nervous at the same time.