chapter 31

els pov:

today was my first day at miyagi do. sam picked me up from my house and drove me. the area that miyagi do is in is so calming. there was a wooden sign that said the dojo name and there was old fashioned cars. i loved the style and the vibe.

the dojo inside was so pretty it had a calming vibe to it. the colours were mutual colours. the back garden was so pretty there was a pond and rocks. me, sam, robby and demetri was talking and i was telling them how cobra kai trained and how negative it was there.

then mr larusso came. "ah i see we have a new student" he said to me. "hi yes i'm eleanor" i said to him. "nice to meet you first thing you need to do is paint the house" paint the house? "erm" i was so confused. "trust the process" robby said. "you need to get out of striking first miyagi do karate it defence only" mr larusso said to me. defence is the main reason i started karate anyway.

i painted the house and demetri join me as he also only joined a few days ago. "so how come you left cobra kai" he asked me. i swear i told him this already. "i don't know the whole environment wasn't working with me anymore and everyone has became a jerk except miguel" i told him. "hawks not the same as he used to be" i said to him and i know he agrees with me.

"he is such a jerk now and he has became a bully it's hard to believe he was my best friend" he said to me. " i agree he is such a dick and the fact he tried to attack you for nothing it's pathetic" demetri's face changed. "what did you do?"

"well i went to cobra kai as i was thinking of re joining and when i went some old dude punched me in the face and then i left a bad review about the dojo" demetri is so stupid why did he put a review on about cobra kai. "oh" i said and kept on painting.

"ok yous are done for the day" mr larusso told us. "will we actually learn proper karate tomorrow" i asked him. "it takes time and focus trust me" i know what he is doing it's muscle memory but in understand that i have to get out of my old cobra kai ways.

"hey we are going to see a movie want to come?" sam asked. "ye ofcourse" i said. it's good to actually have a friend who's not a boy. "i will pick you up at 6 and we will meet demetri and robby there" ooo this was going to be a fun night.