chapter 16

els pov:

training today was different we was at this place with old cars and stuff. sensei was making us "train for the all valley" even though this isn't our normal training it was fun.

first he made us run through wheels on the floor. that was hard but a workout. after around the 3rd time doing it aisha fell, then causing miguel to fall , then hawk fell , then i fell and then everyone else behind fell on top. i could barley breath. sensei looked very angered but i blame aisha. she fell first.

"your enemy's are all around you destroy them" sensei told us, we all took a bat and started smashing the windows. me and hawk went off and smashed lots of windows. i took this a chance to let out anger that i didn't know i had. hawk laughed. "what's funny i have a bat in my hand and i'm not afraid to use it" i said to him jokingly. "your so cute when your angry" he said back to me. then we continued to smash the cars.

we also had to walk over this bin full off rubbish on a small beam type thing. everyone walked across it really slow but i found it easy as i use to do gymnastics and a beam is thinner than that.

after a while sensei handed us some beef jerky i think, whatever it was i'm not eating it again.  "if you want to win you got to be hungry you guys hungry" he said while we started eating the junk he gave us. "good so are they" i turned around. like 5 dogs came running towards it.

we all ran. i saw aisha and miguel on top off a car so i copied them and got on top of another one.  i jumped on top and shouted hawk to come over but he couldn't get on the car. "hawk hurry" i shouted as he ran. he was too late. let's just say what i saw wasn't very nice.

i had to take hawk to the doctors to get a shot after he got bitten by the dog. sensei said to me and miguel we should go back to training but i told him i had to go with hawk. sensei said something about being the only shot off winning?

hawk was pretty badly bitten up, he got a shot and we had to walk home. we stopped off at the park on the way home. "thanks for coming with me" he said , "ofcourse i would come" he says it to me like he forced me to come.

we walked from the park back to his and i got to see his mom i haven't seen her in a while. "hi" i gave her a hug. "el it's been a while i love that you both are dating now" she said really suspiciously. i laughed. "i was only dropping hawk off i'm going back home now" i said to her.

"you need to come round for tea how about tomorrow night?" she asked, "i would love to" his mom makes the best food. i gave hawk a kiss and left. i need to pick a nice outfit out for tomorrow!

this chapter kinda flopped i'm sorry

but thank you everyone who's reading so far i hope your enjoying it :)