chapter 26

els pov:

me and miguel where about to leave until hawk called my name. i went over to see what he wanted. "el thanks for coming today" he said to me. "why wouldn't i have came" i think hawk just wanted to talk to me. "i don't know" he was confused himself on why he asked me.

"bye hawk" i said running back to miguel. that wasn't awkward it was just very random. "what did he want" miguel asked me. "he said thank you for coming but i don't get why" i am still confused on why he said that to me. "weird" miguel's right.

after the longest walk we finally arrived at the ice cream shop. "what are you getting" miguel asked me. "cookie dough it's my go to" i said to him. cookie dough ice cream is superior. "same it's my favourite". we both got our ice cream and walked over to the park. i looked a mess my hair was in a messy bun, i had miguel's jumper on and a pair of shorts.

"are you going to leave cobra kai or not" miguel asked me. i still don't know what to do. "for now i'm staying" the key words are for now, "good we need you" miguel said. "why your the all valley champ" i reminded him. "i know that but your such a strong fighter" miguel also reminded me that.

"did i ever tell you what happened in that fight you had with kyler" i haven't told him what happened to me. "no what happened" he was interested. "i joined in but then one of them kicked me and i couldn't stand up eli i mean hawk had to pull me off" i hated talking about it, it makes me feel weak.

"i knew you stepped in but i thought you won"i looked at him with my eyes filling up. i don't know why but it makes me emotional. "el don't cry" he hugged me and i hugged him back. i love hugging miguel i don't know why i just do.

we headed back to mine and we decided to watch a film. "pick a film i know they are shit but" miguel then interrupted me "the notebook let's watch this" has he ever watched this does he know it's sad?

"i'll get the tissues then and a pizza" miguel order a pizza and we waited for it to arrive. when it arrived we started the film. obviously when it ended i was crying and i think i saw miguel shed a tear.

miguel's phone pinged. "it's my mom she said i need to come home now" he looked disappointed. "thank you for coming" i hugged him again. i need to tell him i kissed hawk. i pulled away from the hug and our faces where so close to each. then miguel leaned in for a kiss, i kissed him back but then i pulled away.

"i kissed hawk" i shouted after pulling away from mine and miguel's kiss. "ye when you both was together" my eyes looked at the floor. "right?" he questioned me. "no yesterday" i said to him, miguel's face was in shock.

"when and why" he was confused. "i called him
up so we could talk and figure everything out and before i knew it he kissed me" miguel was in shock. "do you like him again or" i could tell miguel was hurt by this and i felt really bad.

"i don't think i ever stopped" that's the truth, when you love someone those feelings don't just go away. "i guess i see where i stand then" he went to walk away. but i pulled him back. "miguel your my best friend and you have been since i met you that doesn't have to change" i said to him but i think he wanted to be more.

"ye i have to go" miguel said running out the door. i ran to my room and jumped on my bed and started crying. i think i just could have lost my best friend. i don't know what to do.