chapter 55

els pov:

well apparently kyler has joined cobra kai and you know what that means. he will be sitting at there lunch table and i really don't want to sit there! when i woke up this morning i really didn't want to go into school so i told hawk i felt ill and i rang up pretending to be my mom.

i didn't want to sit around all day so i texted miguel to see if he wanted to hang out, he said yes. luckily hawk took his motorcycle this morning meaning i could take the car over to miguel's. i drove round to miguel's and i saw johnny walk into his apartment i haven't seen him since i left cobra kai.

i knocked on miguel's door and carmen answered. "hey you should be in school" she said to me. "oh it's a study day don't need to go in" i said to her hopefully she believes me. "miguel's over there" she points to johnny's place so obviously i had to go knock.

i knocked and he answered. "ah not seen you in a long time" he said to me laughing. "yeah yeah wheres miguel" i asked him. "come and join us" i heard miguel shout so i went in. i'm abit creeped out going into johnny's place i haven't seen him in ages.

"you back at cobra kai yet?" johnny asked me. "no way am i going back there" i said to him. "el we are going to go out and take some pictures for senseis facebook to impress a girl are you in?" miguel asked me. so we are running around getting pictures for johnny? sounds fun.

"ye let's go" i said to them. i had to drive them because for some reason johnny had no car. first we went to this bench and we took pictures off him pretend reading a book. "who's this girl" i asked miguel as we took pictures off johnny. "some girl he went to high school with" miguel told me. aw that's cute.

"right come on let's go" he dragged us into this art gallery. it was actually really nice in there. "this one" me and miguel took pictures off him looking at painting then he went and touched one then we got kicked out.

this day went from wanting to spend time with miguel to taking pictures off johnny. "this wall" johnny pointed to it was pink and had butterfly wings on it. he posed in front of them and gave up. "take some of me" i said jokingly and posed jokingly in front of it. "posting that" miguel said i panicked.

"you can't hawk doesn't know i'm here he thinks i'm home sick" i told miguel. "oh" miguel said. "i don't want him to find out i'm out ok he will get angry and" but i didn't finish my sentence and miguel had a worried look ok his face. "let's go for some sushi" johnny said to us. i took my phone out to look at the time and shit.

"shit shit schools over in 10 i need to get home before" i said but miguel cut me off. "go" he said to me. "thank you i owe you a movie night remember" i said running to my car. i didn't here what miguel said but he said something.

when i got back to hawks i changed my clothes and jumped in bed to make it look like i have been there all day. the door then opens i for home in time. "hey el are you feeling better" hawk asked me walking into his room.

"yep much better" he hugged me and then went to practice. i actually had a fun time with miguel today i just hope that hawk doesn't find out because if he does he won't be very happy.