chapter 10

els pov:

after what happened at the diner i haven't really talked to miguel as much. i didn't go to the last practice because i didn't feel like it ngl. i felt lazy.

i arrived and sensei was questioning me why i didn't come so i just told him i was grounded. that was a big lie. we warmed up and then started to work on our kicks abit more.

after awhile me and miguel took a break and was sat on the mats talking and we heard the door open. i swear if it's these odd ladies again i will actually punch them. sensei walked out of his office. "what the hell , no yoga till five" sensei shouted. i knew it was a yoga lady!

"um i'm actually here for karate" this girl said she looked familiar i think she might go to our school.. oh wait i recognise her some picture off her is going round. "i saw your website it said there was a session today" she continued.

"thank you for coming in but there is no girls in cobra kai" sensei said. i'm confused i'm a girl and i'm in cobra kai? "why not she's here" the girl pointed at me. i was thinking the same thing.

"el is a natural cobra and it's the reason why women aren't in the army it doesn't make sense" nice to know i'm a natural cobra but sensei should give this girl a chance. "sensei i need to show you something in the office" miguel said , him and sensei went into the office. leaving me and this girl alone.

"hi i'm el and you are" i asked being friendly. " i'm aisha" she said that's a really pretty name i thought. "it will be nice to have another girl around here you know i'm always surrounded by boys" we both laughed. she seemed a very nice person i wonder why someone send a picture round off her.

sensei walked back in. "take off your shoes and hop on the mat" he said what ever miguel said must have been convincing. "ok after further review i have decided to allow female students but if you want to be in cobra kai you can't act like a girl" act like a girl? what is that supposed to mean!

"what do you mean how do girls act?" aisha asked i was thinking the same thing. " don't give me that you know all emotional, loud ,
complaining and never letting me finish a sentence" sensei continued to go on. " well i know a few guys who act just like that!" aisha said. same i could name a few.

"QUITE" sensei shouted. i jumped. " my student tells me you have been harassed at school" i look at miguel wondering what he has said. "yes mostly online i get mean things said to me, makes me not wanna go" wow people can be so cruel. "who sends you these messages?" sensei asked.

"they are mostly anonymous and they tell me to kill myself" aisha told us. i felt so bad for her i just wanted her to give her a hug. "omg what a bunch of pussies" sensei is right "back in my day if you wanted to tease someone you said it to there face it was an honour, these geeks hide behind there screens what a bunch off losers" sensei went on and he is right if they have a problem they shoulda ay it face to face.

"ok let's see what you have got" sensei said. i thought he would have picked me to fight her but he picked miguel. they bowed and started the fight. "fight" sensei shouted. i was sat at the side watching to see what would happen. miguel kicked her right in the stomach. aisha fell to the floor.

but she quickly got herself up and tackled miguel to the floor. and then jumped on top of him kneeing him in the chest. "yes aisha" i shouted she smiled. miguel gave me a look and it was like a wtf look. i laughed.

"the girls a natural cobra kai" sensei said. "el your in charge i'll be back in a sec" sensei left. where is he going?

i high-fived aisha then helped up miguel. "you ok?" i asked him. "my ribs" he continued to moan. what a pussy just stand up! i helped him up and he had a bruise on his chest. i laughed a little.

"ouch" he said when i pressed on it. "good going aisha injured the top dog" i jokingly said. but miguel didn't find it that funny