chapter 37

i'm on the final part of season 2 :(
thank you all for reading i hope you enjoy. <3

els pov:

my first day back. i can't believe it's been a year since i joined this school and i also met miguel, demetri and eli a year ago. so much has changed since last year. i picked my outfit for the first day, i am wearing blue ripped jeans, a white crop top, a flannel t-shirt and my air forces.

hawk texted me last night saying he was picking me up so i didn't have to get the bus. he picked me up early and drove me to school. "you know we met a year ago today" he said to me i didn't think he would remember. "ye" i said, i'm hoping this year is as drama free as possible!

we arrived at school and we had homeroom first meaning i sat next to miguel. i walked in and he was sat there waiting for me. "is this seat taken" i asked him jokingly. he laughed he must remember that was the first thing i said to him. i sat down and he was off and i don't know why.

"what's wrong" i asked him, "i haven't seen tory since the party and i'm worried she hasn't replied to anyone's messages" he told me. "miguel im sure she is fine and she is supposed to start here isn't she?" i really hope she doesn't turn up she scares me. "yep" agh shit why?

homeroom was boring. we just sat and talked. the announcer was doing the announcements and then something happened. "samantha larusso" it was tory miguel looked at me in horror. "you know what you did and now your going to pay for it" oh shit what's happened! "i'm coming for you bitch" the bell rang.

miguel jumped up leaving his bag behind and ran. i tried to follow him but everyone was getting in the way. finally i saw a massive crowd of people huddling. i pushed my way through and stood there was tory and sam facing each other. shits about to go down!

"i saw what you did at the party" tory said to sam "you kissed miguel" sam kissed miguel! agh why did i ever trust that bitch! before sam could speak tory went in for a punch. sam dodged it and starting defending herself. robby then came in and got tory against the locker trying to stop the fight.

"HEY" miguel screamed at tackled robby to the floor. before i knew it cobra kai was fighting miyagi do. i didn't know what to do i just stood there in the crowd. i saw hawk punch some of the miyagi do's then he got tackled to the floor. i look back and miguel and robby are fighting still, tory and sam are fighting.

i then saw moon walk out "come on guys can't we just get along" she shouted but someone was about to get kicked into her. "moon watch out" i pulled her out the way. that was the stupidest thing i could have done. i then got brought into the fight. miyagi do's was attacking me.

one of them punched me in the gut and i felt to the floor, i stood up and hawk was informs of me kicking the shit out of them. "eleanor run"
he shouted so i obviously ran following the crowd intro he main hall. tory and sam
still fighting. robby and miguel still fighting.

i saw demetri come around the corner with a teacher and i went over to him. "demetri get out of here" i told him. "no" i wasn't going to try and get him to move i knew one of the cobras would attack him. i saw sam and tory on the stairs and i thought i would try and stop it.

"tory tory" i said when i got over but she kicked me out of the way. yeah i'm not getting involved in that. i ran downstairs to get out of the way and saw demetri gone , now miguel and robby was on the stairs.

i saw sam in pain holding her arm and tory was gone so it took the chance to go and either help her or get to the very top of the stairs where miguel was. i tried to help sam but i couldn't she wouldn't let me help so i just left her.

tory went back down to sam but i was watching miguel and robby. "miguel stop please" i shouted but he didn't hear me. miguel had robby on the floor but he let him go. robby got back up and kicked miguel.

robby kicked miguel so hard he went over the edge. a crack! the sound wave hit my ears and i screamed. "miguel" i ran down the stairs to see him lay there helpless. "miguel wake up please" i was shaking him. i saw hawk walk over speechless. "miguel miguel" i was screaming with every last bit of air in my lungs.

the paramedics came over and pushed me out the way. "miguel" i shouted as they took him away. i couldn't breathe and i was in a floor of tears. what if i just watched my best friend die right in front of me?