34. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬

Începe de la început

"we're just friends, he helps me with my problems plus he doesn't like me like that and neither do i, but we both wanted to try out dating to see if there's a spark between us, but i doubt that's going happen, he says he doesn't like me like that and he doesn't like anyone"

"oh ok, you guys go do that, when do you guys plan on starting?"

"i don't know he said he wanted to do something cheesy like take me on a date and the ask me to be his girlfriend for a while just to test it out" you laughed at the thought

"seems childish but go for it" he laughed

"you should ask kata on a date too" you teased him

"r-really i-i s-should" he stuttered

"yea, ask her on a date and take her out and if you need help on the date i'll be there hidden and help you out" you told him

"t-thank you" he said and got red

you laughed at his red face and learned to play the guitar.

•••

later you went to work at the cafe and told kata the exact same thing you told hayato.

•••

at your other job you asked the boss when kyoto's band was playing and they said in about 4 more days. you nodded and went back to work.

hayato came in with reya and the sat at the bar in front of you.

"sooo y/n you work here huh" reya said

"yep" you said and made them a drink

"we preform on thrusday" hayato told you.

"do you think you could maybe write lyrics of the gig?"

"yea i think i don't know yet, i don't know what to sing"

"just write a song you can express really goodly, like a break up or love song or i don't know find something" reya said drinking

"i don't know do you think i could really do it? cant i just sing a song someone else made?"

"no definitely not" they said

"okay then, it's me writing lyrics"

"take your time but make sure you have it the lyrics by then" hayato said "i know you can do it no sweat ok"

you nodded and went back to work.

•••

after work you went to the boba shop by your apartment again and ordered the same boba as always for you and kyoto, you bought one for kata and hayato as well.

you got the boba and was about to walk out till you were stopped by mitzi calling out for you.

you walked over there and saw suna you walked over and stayed silent looking at her.

"look i'm sorry-"

"i don't care about what you said or did, in the end you can't turn back time and redo what you did to erase the past and change it, i don't care honestly just don't apologize, i deserved it, i deserve this pain" you said and smiled

"y/-"

"bye i'll see you again some time" you smiled and left.

you went to kata and hayatos apartment and the door was opened by a shirtless hayato and in the back a shirtless kata.

you barged in and sat the drinks on the counter.

you sat on the chair and put your head down on the counter crying a little bit.

"y/n are you ok? what happened" kata said

"i'm fine kata i'll be ok" you looked up at her and smiled a painful smile.

she felt the pain coming through the smile and felt horrible.

"about suna and mitzi, i stopped being friends with mitzi because of her being toxic" kata said

"oh ok, she tried to apologize to me earlier at the boba place but i stopped her from telling me, i just left and went her i'm sorry for barging in like that i should go back to kyoto" you said and looked at the boba.

"it's ok, this home is also yours too don't worry about that, we'll drop you off ok" she said and got ready.

•••

the three of you guys were at your apartment and you opened the door and kyoto was working on the guitar.

"bye guys" you told them and closed the door behind you.

you fell to the ground back against the door crying again.

kyoto came to you and took the bobs from your hands and but it on the counter.

he hugged you and picked you up, he hugged you and signaled you to jump. he carried you and hugged you, he laid on the couch with you on him, you guys stayed like that as you cried in his shoulder and told him how you felt today. he listened and understood.

•••

after some time you guys turned off the lights and drank boba and watched a movie cuddling.

he leaned against the arm rest of the couch and you laid on top of him on your side cuddling him as he cuddled you back.

"thank you again kyoto, you saved me" you told him and drifted off to bed.

he kissed the top of your head and thanked you as well.

he fell asleep as well and hugged you tight.

-

ok for the people who've watched given, i'm getting ideas people!!! how does this sound.

i make y/n sing the first song mafuyu sings in the given anime? like YASS YASS YASS how do you guys feel about this idea?

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day

🤍🤍

unedited