014

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
We hit 1K reads yesterday! Thank you so much!
This book is a little experiment for myself and I enjoy writing this so much :)
Thank you again, and enjoy reading <33

˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:

———————————
"we are moving to LA"
———————————

˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:

THE GUYS CAME OVER TO MY PLACE AND WE WERE CURRENTLY PLAYING CALL OF DUTY IN THE LIVING ROOM. It's been a week since I met Rory and she decided to stay. She moved all her stuff to the guestroom, even tho I told her I'm fine with her staying in my room.

She was currently at the store with mom, doing some grocery shopping. She said I needed some time with the boys, and I guess I'm doing that now.

Rory became extremely close to them and I could tell she was getting more comfortable with them every time we hung out. Her and Riley are almost inseparable, they act like they've know each other for their whole life.

She seems a lot more alive than the first time we met. I'm glad she is, but still one question lingers in my mind.

What happened to her?

I know I told her that she can tell whenever she's ready, but my mind drives me insane. Like who would ever hurt her?

And then the other thing was the name she said. Alex Darren.

Don't call me a creep or a stalker, but I did look him up. I found his Instagram easily and he seems like a scary guy. I never pictured Rory to be hanging with people like him. But then I also don't know anything about her past.

"Dude? You okay?", Jordan asks me waving his hand in front of me. I guess I zoned out. "Yeah, just thinking", I mumble looking up at the television.

"About Rory?", Troy teases nudging my shoulder. "Funny", I say shooting him a sarcastic smile, "but yeah."

The guys look at me and start to chuckle. "Dude, you're hooked", Shane says laughing with Aaron. I throw a pillow at his head and they continue to crack up, "shut up."

I would be lying if I say that I don't feel anything for Rory. I don't really know what I'm feeling for her, but it's definitely something.

Besides her looks, she makes me intrigued every day. She asks very precise questions, stuff I never thought about. That's why I love talking to her. It's never boring.

"Did you tell her yet?", Troy asks as the others stopped laughing. "Tell her what?", I ask looking up at him. "LA?", he says as if it's obvious.

Shit. LA. I didn't even think about that.

Since we were all somewhat famous and influencers, we decided to move to LA. Everyone was coming. Aaron, Troy, Shane, Jordan, Ben and even Riley. We would leave in like two weeks.

"Uhmm... no", I say quietly. "Bro, are you stupid?", Ben asks frowning a bit, "what are you going to do? Just leave?"

"No, of course not", I say, "I just haven't told her yet."

"Told who what?", I hear a voice ask behind me. I instantly turn around and was relieved to see Riley. I let out a breath and lean back.

"Vinnie hasn't told Rory we are leaving for LA in two weeks", Troy says shooting me a glare. I throw up my hands and cross them in front of me.