𝐾𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴𝑠𝑠

While Akaashi and Bokuto are at practice, you begin planning on how to deal with the Miya situation. Deciding to play innocent with Atsumu until you can confront him in person, you text him letting him know that you're going to come visit. 

After the boys' practice, you meet up with your friends and update them on your scheme.

"Nice! Let's go kick Atsumu's ass!" Bokuto shouts once the three of you are alone.

You remove your backpack from your shoulder and place it on the ground. After unzippering it, you show the boys the sweatshirt Atsumu gave you awhile back.

"Me too," you say with your own sadistic grin, "he told me this was proof of our relationship so obviously I've got to give it back."

You look over towards Akaashi who's face shows a mixture of confusion and pride. After shooting him a bright smile, you tell the boys it's time to go.

Once the three of you arrive at Atsumu's house, you instruct the others to stay out of sight for the time being. Akaashi and Bokuto both share their disagreements of that idea, but after calming their nerves, you remind them that this is mostly your fight.

You walk up to Atsumu's door alone. Pulling your fist up towards the door to knock, you have a moment of hesitation.

What if this doesn't end well? I don't want anything happening to Akaashi.

"Akaashiiiii," you hear Bokuto's failed attempt at whispering from somewhere behind you, "what is she doing?"

"I dunno shuddup!"

Oh my god, they're both stupid.

Once you're done rolling your eyes and taking a deep breath, you finally knock on Atsumu's door. As it begins opening, you meet eyes with a similar, yet different face.

"Hey there, Y/N, come to kill my idiot?" he asks with a half-smile painted on his face.

"Whenever you're ready," you reply smugly.

"Atsumu get your stupidass out here!" Osamu yells for his brother.

The second Atsumu lays his eyes on you, he pulls you straight into a kiss.

"Atsumu get off me!" you shriek as you struggle to push him away from you.

"What's wrong?" he asks seriously, "did my little brother not give you a warm-"

Atsumu's voice trails off as he looks above you. You groan internally as you feel the presence of both Akaashi and Bokuto right behind you.

"Atsumu," you say in the most serious tone you can manage, "why did you lie to me?"

Staring directly into your eyes, he lifts up both of your hands to place them in his own.

"Because I was serious when I told you that I love you, Y/N," he replies.

Instantly, you pull your hands away, bumping slightly into your two taller friends behind you.

"How do you expect me to love- forget that- how do you expect me to want to be anywhere near you when you lie to me like that?"

"I just thought that if you could remember me differently..." he trails off again.

He tries to reach you once more, but instead, you feel yourself getting pushed towards Bokuto as Akaashi steps between you and Atsumu. 

Akaashi pulls out the sweatshirt and pushes it straight into Atsumu's chest without saying a word, but earning a slight grunt forced out of the other.