𝐷𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒

Saturday, your first full day at Miyagi went by quickly. You watched the boys during practice and then hung out with Keiji for the rest of the evening while Maya got to spend time with Suga.

On Sunday you wake up groggily from the busy day you had prior. You turn the hotel's digital clock to face you as you roll around in the bed and see it's 10:30 am.

"We're already late," you complain to yourself as you slowly get out of bed.

After using the bathroom you lazily walk over to Maya and gently shake her until she wakes up. You explain to her that you're going to be hours late to the boys' practice. Immediately she shoots out of bed and stands in front of you.

"I'm up!" she shouts.

"Calm down," you laugh, "there's no fire."

The two of you decide that since you're both already super late you might as well go out to grab some lunch for the boys. You grab some of your clothes and head into the bathroom for a shower.

Once the pair of you leave, you make your way to a store and buy pretty much everything you have seen Bokuto eat.

"You think this is enough?" Maya asks while holding up her basket of food.

The two of you break out in laugher, knowing it's not enough for Bokuto alone to eat. You grab some more food and pray that you've got enough before heading out.

--

"Thanks for the food!" the boys all shout before digging in.

As the guys eat, you and Maya wait patiently to take whatever leftovers there may be, if any at all. 

"Y/N? Maya?" the orange-haired boy calls with a plate full of food, "thank you very much."

"You're welcome," Maya giggles as she watches the boy bow before the two of you.

Suddenly you get the familiar feeling of being suffocated as someone hugs you from behind.

"God, Bokuto I tap out," you cry as you hit his forearm.

He lets go of you and apologizes once again.

"Sorry I was just so excited after all the food you got me."

You give him a stern look until he corrects himself.

"I mean us," he says nervously.

Bokuto's mood instantly cheers up as he goes back to thinking about the food you bought for him.

"You always know what my favorite food is," he beams.

"That's because you are the least picky person on the planet in terms of food," Keiji states as he walks towards you.

You can't help but smile as he stands next to you.

"Agreed, Keiji," you nod.

"Huh? Keiji?" Bokuto asks.

You roll your eyes knowing that Bokuto's playing dumb since you overheard a bit of the boys' conversation the other night at the pool.

"Stop playing dumb," you groan.

"What are you talking about?" Bokuto says nervously.

He tries to keep up the charade for as long as he can until eventually giving in since you're not amused. 

"I'm so proud of you, Y/N!" he beams as he gives you another hug.

"Ok, ok, I know just eat your food," you giggle.