𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑝 (1)

BOKUTO'S P.O.V.

The morning your team leaves for Shinzen High for the week, you wake up anxious to go.

Volleyball. All. Week.

The next thing you know you're at your school's gym trying to wake up the sleepy first years.

"Bokuto, stop bothering Onaga," you hear a familiar bored voice call from behind you.

"Akaashi! I'm just tryin' to pump him up! Look, he's so tired!" You say as you point to poor Onaga.

Akaashi rolls his eyes and walks away. You follow after him, trying to apologize. 

"Bokuto," you hear a female voice call from in front of you, "you're bag please."

"Hey Yukie!" you shout," Here take it, sorry if it's heavy!"

You hand Yukie your bag and watch as her body shifts to get used to the weight.

"Uh, sorry," you say nervously as she groans and walks away.

"You excited for the training camp?!" you ask your friend excitedly.

"Yes," Akaashi replies plainly.

"It's going to be so fun," you say as you continue to hype yourself up, "I can't want to see Kuroo, too!"

"Please don't make too much trouble with Kuroo this time," Akaashi lectures.

You nod and receive a disapproving groan from your friend.

"And leave poor Kenma alone too," he says before walking away.

"I can't make any promises," you try to whisper.

"I heard that. Do you not know how to talk without yelling?"

"S-Sorry Akaashi," you mutter.

Once you get on the bus you sit down with Akaashi and constantly remind him of how excited you are to get to practice with everyone again.

"I really hope those first years have fun too!"

"I agree," Akaashi nods.

"Do you think any other teams will have good first years?" you ask excitedly.

"I'm sure they will," he says expressionlessly.

You watch as your friend sits, looking out the window as though he's about to leave behind all of his hopes and dreams.

"Why are you being so weird lately?" you groan.

"I'm not being weird, dummy."

You poke his face gently as his annoyance grows.

"You've been acting strange since school started."

"No I haven't!" he snaps.

"Yes you have," you tease.

"Bokuto shut up. You don't know what you're talking about now leave me alone while I sleep for a bit, okay?"

You groan but accept what he's told you.

Eventually, your bus arrives at Shinzen High. You shake Akaashi awake and then run off the bus.

"Hey Hey Hey!" you yell the moment your feet touch the ground.

You run up to Kuroo and give him a regular hug.

"B-Bokuto, t-too t-tight," Kuroo struggles to tell you.

"Sorry buddy," you laugh as you pat his back, "didn't mean to do that."

You suddenly spot Kenma playing his Nintendo and bend down to where he is.