𝑈𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑

"Y/N, may I?" he asks while look down at you as you're spread out on your bed.

His gentle voice made you give in easily. You nod as you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him down to you, pressing your lips against his once more. Akaashi slips his tongue into your mouth while he begins to remove your bathing suit.

You move your hands up to Akaashi's waist and slide down his shorts. You then wrap one of your hands around his length, stroking it softly. You feel him hesitate for a moment at the new sensation of you touching him. He leans back and you notice the hint of pink on his cheeks.

The pair of you look down at the work you're putting in. You quickly spit in your hand and begin to work on him faster. Akaashi lets out soft groans as you glide your hand across his length. You glance down once more and realize he's bigger than you assumed. 

One of Akaashi's hands slips between your legs and begins rubbing your clit. You softly moan out his name as he works miracles on you. As he feels how wet you are becoming, he slides a couple of fingers into you.

Akaashi leans down against your skin and leaves soft bites along your neck. You can feel him smiling against your skin, knowing that you were all his right now. 

"This was definitely worth the wait," he whispers as he moves his mouth up to your ear.

"Akaashi," you moan as you squirm underneath him.

"Is this too much?" he asks as he slows down his pace, "Do you want me to stop?"

Akaashi was definitely enjoying being a sadistic tease and you knew it.

"No," you whine as he pushes his fingers deep inside of you.

"Do you want more?" 

You look up at him as his sinful smirk sends chills down your body. You then nod and Akaashi pulls his fingers out of you. Watching as he licks his fingers clean, you feel heat rush to your face. He then pulls himself away from you slightly.

"I don't have any condoms on me," he says as the realization hits him.

"Pull out game?" you ask nervously.

Akaashi gives you one last unholy smirk before hungrily placing his lips back on yours. As you kiss him back he swiftly slips his tongue into your mouth. You feel him sit you up with him between your legs. You trace your hands along his toned muscles as he places his hands on your waist.

"Turn over. Get on your hands and knees," he commands.

He then helps you flip over and pulls your waist so your ass is straight up towards his face. You feel him grab your wrists and place them both on your back, gripping them together with one of his hands. He uses the other to guide himself to your entrance, sliding it along without going in. You moan, feeling tortured under his touch.

"Desperate, Y/N?" he teases.

"Shut-"

Before you can finish retaliating, Akaashi pushes his whole length into you, making you scream. You can feel his hand tightly grip your waist once more, allowing himself to deeply thrust in you. As your moans fill the room Akaashi pushes your wrists down toward the bed to give your back a deeper arch. He then uses his other hand to sloppily grab your hair and pull your head up.

"Akaashi, please," you whine.

"Beg for it, Y/N," he commands.

"Akaashi please I want you to fuck me harder."

"That's all?" he asks as he slows his pace.

"Please," you cry, "Fuck me until I can't walk. Make me yours-"

Akaashi thrusts faster into you, causing you to scream at his roughness. Him hitting your cervix with every pump.

"Such a good girl taking all of my cock," Akaashi grunts, "I'll make sure to pull out but not before making you scream and cum on me like this."

You're sure that there was no way this was actually happening and you never realized getting pounded by Akaashi would be like this. Nevertheless there you were being proven wrong with each of his hard thrusts. Akaashi keeps his grip on your hair as he uses his other hand to roughly stimulate your clit.

Seconds later you feel your walls contract. As Akaashi notices this as he goes rougher, not letting you get a break from his pounding. You can feel his eyes roaming across your body as he thrusts deeper each time. You yell out his name one final time, while finally cumming on him for the first time. Akaashi curses under his breath, and violently fucks your quivering form before pulling out. He pushes you flat down onto the bed as you feel a warmth on your lower back.

After cursing a bit more, you feel Akaashi climb off the bed.

"I'm going to grab you a towel."

Akaashi comes back quickly and wipes you off. As he throws the towel in the little hamper you sit up.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The two of you exchange glances for a second before Akaashi checks who's at the door. He immediately runs to you and throws you come clothes from your backpack. 

What the hell am I supposed to do? I can barely stand up.

As you quickly change he runs into the bathroom with his shorts. Once you're dressed, you begin walking over to the door slowly as your legs feel heavy. You answer the door and see Maya standing on the other side with Suga.

"Oh? What are you two doing up here?" you tease.

"Nothing," Maya blushes as she turns around.

While Maya tries to turn away you catch her arm.

"Oh hey Akaashi," Maya smirks as she turns around.

You mentally curse Akaashi out for leaving the bathroom, but you're not sure what would have happened if he didn't.

You pull Maya into your room while continuing to hold onto the door and glare at her as she continues smiling.

"Let's just ignore what's happening, yeah?"

Maya watches the way you're holding onto the door for dear life but before she can respond you pull Akaashi out of the room. After Suga walks in, confused about the situation, you close the door and turn back to Akaashi. You do your best to walk to the elevator as normal as possible, pushing away the ache in your body.

Once you get downstairs you apologize for what happened with Maya. 

"It's okay," Akaashi nervously laughs, "I'm surprised you two are getting along so well."

You playfully roll your eyes at his comment.

"What about you two? Is everything alright?"

Akaashi walks over to a sofa and sits down. You eagerly take a spot next to him and then patiently wait for an answer.

Akaashi explains that he and Maya talked about what happened in the relationship. He says that they both rushed into it for their own reasons. Him because of you and her because she was going through a lot.

You nervously tell Akaashi that Maya had mentioned the pair of them had sex. He admits to it but says that neither of them felt a serious connection with it.

Akaashi shifts his gaze over to you. Your body stiffens as his dark eyes meet your own. He smiles softly as he takes in your features.

"Can we go for a walk?" he asks nervously, "Like somewhere I know Bokuto won't jump out at us?"

You laugh, knowing that situation is completely plausible.

"Sure," you quietly reply.

How the hell am I going to go for a walk when I can barely stand up?!

Akaashi stands up and stretches out his hand to you. He helps you stand up and together the two of you walk out the front of the hotel.

END OF CHAPTER 31