𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

You feel yourself get pushed back on the floor as Atsumu begins his assault on your breasts.

Subconsciously, you hear yelling from down the hall and push Atsumu off of you. You look up and see Akaashi and Maya's shocked faces staring back at you as Atsumu throws a shirt over you as quickly as he can.

"Uh, hey guys," he says awkwardly as he blocks your body from their view.

I can't believe he's actually protecting me from them...

You both watch as Akaashi storms out of the house with Maya chasing after him. Thankfully you can use this moment to put your clothes back on.

"Thanks," you whisper to Atsumu as you hand him back his shirt.

"No problem," he winks and helps you stand up.

"Maya is everything okay?" you ask cautiously as you walk over to her.

"No Y/N," she says, sobbing on your chest.

You rub her back as best you can, trying not to feel awkward that she's placing her head on you that way.

"What happened?" you ask sympathetically.

"I-I don't know," she continues to wail, "Akaashi's mad at me for some stupid reason but I can't remember what it is."

What the hell am I supposed to do now? I want to check on Akaashi but if I leave Maya alone with Tsumu who knows what'll happen between them.

"Maya?" you call as she lifts her sad face off of you, "I think Tsumu and I should leave now."

She nods as she steps back from you.

"Is that okay with you?" you ask Atsumu.

"Yeah sure, I'll walk you home!" he smiles.

After you say goodbye to Maya, Atsumu walks you back to your house.

"So, uh, I'm really sorry about how tonight went," you say nervously.

"It's okay, Y/N," he replies, "I still had fun with you and that's what counts."

The two of you continue talking as you get near your house.

"Can I be honest with you, Y/N?" he asks with a bit of anxiousness.

"What is it?"

"I got really pissed off at Maya and Akaashi for ruining the moment and I'm sorry I wasn't able to think straight when they walked in."

"T-Tsumu what are you talking about?" you say as you grab his hand and stop walking, "you covered me twice in front of them and that was really sweet of you."

Tsumu chuckles and gently puts his hand on the side of your neck. You close your eyes as he begins kissing you.

Akaashi...

"U-Uh Tsumu!" you say as you push him away.

"S-Sorry," he says cautiously, "I thought-"

"No it's fine," you defend, "I'm just not feeling it anymore. I-I've got a headache."

Once you arrive at your house Atsumu says he understands and kisses your cheek before walking away.

"Until next time Princess," he smirks.

You watch as he walks away, holding onto the cheek that he had just pressed his lips onto.

What was I supposed to be doing now?? Akaashi!