𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

The next thing you know you're in your classroom, daydreaming out the window. You hear shuffling in the seat in front of you and look over to see Maya turning to face you.

"Whatcha doin'?" she sings.

"Nothing," you say as you shake your head and look back down at your notebook.

You move your eyes up and see that Maya's still staring at you. You lift your head and watch as she looks at your cheeks, making a weird expression on her face.

"Are you feeling okay, Y/N? Your face is turning pale!" she tells you as she reaches her finger out.

You feel her poke your cheeks, instantly making you want to vomit from her contact.

"I'm fine, Maya," you groan as you gently move her finger away from your face.

"No you're not!" she exclaims.

You watch as Maya turns around and calls out to your teacher.

"Sensei, Y/N isn't feeling good! May I please take her to the infirmary?"

You groan as your teacher nods to Maya. She stands up and walks over to you. As she leans down you both make eye contact, causing her to smile at you. She wraps her arm around your shoulder and helps you stand up.

"Just go for a little bit and if you feel fine then we can come back," she says sweetly.

You want to yell at her, but she was right. You did feel a bit off and it would definitely feel nice to lay down for a bit. You allow her to help you walk out of the classroom.

"Don't worry, Y/N," Maya says trying to comfort you "I'll copy down the notes and give them to you once you come back."

"T-Thanks," you weakly reply as you struggle to walk upright down the hall.

Maya brings you to the infirmary and lays you down on one of the beds.

"I'll come back to check on you during lunch and I'll even bring your food!" she says hugging you.

Maya begins to walk out of the room but stops and turns around to you again.

"I'll even bring Akaashi and Bokuto!"

You smile at how kind she's being to you.

I guess I misjudged her from the start. She is being super nice to me after all.

"Well, I'm going to talk to the nurse about what happened in class. See you later, Y/N!"

You weakly wave to her as she walks out of the room.

--

You wake up to hearing students outside in the hallway.

I guess it's lunchtime.

You sit yourself up, waiting for your three friends to come in and visit you. Suddenly, the door swings wide open to reveal who you were waiting for.

"Y/N!" Maya yells as she runs to you.

She gives you a huge hug and you watch as Akaashi looks a bit confused from the interaction. 

"Y/N, how are you feeling?" Bokuto asks as he sits beside you.

"Fine," you nod.

You look over at Maya who's staring at you with concern in her eyes.

"I think I'll be ready to go back to class after lunch," you tell her.

"Yay!" Maya exclaims "I'm so glad you're feeling better."