𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑑

Your eyes swell up after reading the card, allowing tears to fall from your face. You move the heart-shaped gift that you gave Akaashi twelve years ago away from you so you won't stain it.

The rest of your memories with Akaashi begin to overwhelmingly flood back into your consciousness. You then quickly look up, hearing the noise of a door open. Akaashi's gaze shifts from you down to what you were just reading.

"Y/N I-"

Akaashi's excuse is stopped by you slamming down the card and running over to him, hugging him as tightly as you can.

"Keiji I'm so sorry," you cry into his chest, "please forgive me."

You look up at Akaashi who's in a frozen state of confusion and joy.

"Keiji..." you say as you gently put your hand on his cheek, "I love you."

Without even thinking Akaashi squeezes you as tight as he possibly can, almost making it feel like it's a hug from Bokuto.

"I love you so much Y/N," he responds, "more than anything."

The moment Akaashi releases you from his embrace slightly, you attack him with your kiss, squishing your lips harshly against his. You jump into his arms as he carries you over to his bed and drops you down. He comes over top of you and begins attacking your lips and neck.

"Keiji I missed you," you whisper breathily as he leaves marks along your neck.

You pull on Keiji's shirt, indicating you wanted it off. You feel him smirk along your neck before sitting up and removing his shirt. You watched his toned body in all its glory before he leans back to you and removes your shirt as well.

You look up at Akaashi as he takes off your bra and places it on the floor, feeling a bit awkward because it felt as though it was the first time he was seeing you like this even though it clearly wasn't. Keiji notices your brief panic and suddenly stops what he's doing.

"Do you want me to stop?"

You shake your head no. Although you didn't want to admit it, you were seriously enjoying the way he looked on top of you. You feel the heat rise in your face before he leans back in to continue kissing you.

Akaashi then moves his head down to your chest and begins attacking your breasts. You let out muffled sounds as you bite your lip, trying to contain your volume. As he continues sucking on your breast he brings his hand up to grab the other. It was almost as if he was trying to get more noises out of you.

"Keiji... your parents," you moan softly.

You could feel the vibrations of Keiji's groan as he realized that you were right. His parents were downstairs so he couldn't make you as loud as you were in the hotel.

He then begins moving lower and lower down to your skirt, pulling it off and throwing it onto the floor. You then felt as he did the same to your panties. Your face heats up as his soft breath blows in between your legs. He lowers his face and slowly begins licking your pussy.

You try your best to hold in your moans as Akaashi continues to play with you. You look down and see his eyes already locked into yours. You can feel him slowly smirk as he inserts his fingers into you.

"Keiji..."

As he continues to pump his fingers in and out of you, your climax builds up fast. You can feel your walls begin to contract around his fingers. You whimper softly, causing him to pull his fingers out from your dripping pussy.

"Keiji I was about to-"

"Yeah I know Y/N just wait a second I'm gonna make it better."

Keiji hops off the bed and grabs a condom from his desk. Ripping the paper with his mouth, he uses his other hand to slide off the rest of his clothes and push the condom across his length.

As he comes back on the bed he smirks down at you.

"Turn around for me, baby?" he asks politely, making you do as your told.

You then feel Akaashi gently enter inside you, giving you a moment to adjust to him. At first, he starts at an average pace but then gets increasingly faster as he begins pounding himself into you.

You grab Akaashi's pillow and push your face into it, allowing it to muffle the screams you had been trying so hard to not let escape. You could hear the sound of Akaashi's moans and skin clapping. The next thing you know you hear a loud smack accompanied by a wave of pain and pleasure on your ass.

"Keiji..." you pant to him.

"You like the spanks huh, Y/N?"

"Mhm," you say as your voice gets muffled in the pillow.

You begin to squirm and grip the sheets as Keiji continues burying himself deeper into you with each passing thrust.

You feel another harsh slap on your ass with more force than last time. Despite your whines, Akaashi continues to pound himself harder into you. His dominant side showing once more which really turns you on.

As his hand makes its way to your hair, you feel your head being lifted off the bed, away from the safety of your pillow.

"I don't care if my parents are home I'm gonna need you to tell me how badly you want me."

With his other hand, Keiji spanks your ass one more. This time your cry isn't muffled, allowing your groans to fill the room.

"Keiji I- I'm gonna cum," you moan out.

Keiji lets go of your hair, letting you go back to muffling your noises.

"Me too," he grunts before continuing to pound into you, reaching himself up against your cervix until your liquid squeezes out all over him.

After feeling you clench around him, he pulls himself out and finishes onto your back. As he lets go of you, your body goes limp against the bed.

"Guess you're sleeping over tonight," he laughs as he grabs some tissues.

"Can I?"

"Of course Y/N," he says as he leans close to your face, "I love you."

Keiji gives you a quick kiss on your forehead before leaning up and cleaning your back.

"I love you, too."

END OF CHAPTER 38