"Gentlemen, we have a situation. Nicole is in danger, and its far worse than it ever was. To off set this Nicole and I will be married by the first of next month but I need my men around her at all times. She already has her personal body guard, Tom, who I am appointing as your chief. He will be the one you go to when anything seems peculiar and Tom will report it back to me." I give a hard glare to everyone. "If anything happens to Nicole, the blood will be on your hands."

               Dad nods so I sit. "Good job Theo. Men, Nicole is like a daughter to me and soon will be so if I find that any of you are telling secret parties then there will be hell to pay."

             Dad stood up and gave me a nod of a provable. "Thank you Theo for the information." He clapped his hands together. "So men, go to Tom for your information and Tom you need to report back to Theo." He sat down and waved his hand in a "I have released you." kind of way.

              Everyone quickly walked over to Tom who immediately pulled out a pen and paper to write down schedule. I stood and walked over to dad's seat. "Are we done here? I would like to get home."

            He stood and shook my hand. "Good job son. I was very impressed with that. You were cold yet warm enough when speaking of Nikki that they knew you cared for her they just don't know how much." He slaps my shoulder. "Go on home, no matter how good you did you still have school tomorrow."

                             ***
Nikki's P.O.V.-

           I woke up when I felt someone lay beside me and pull me close. "Theo, you suck as a pillow." I mumble under my breath and pull him even closer.

        I felt him kiss my forehead. "Shh, just sleep." He lightly rubbed my arm and slightly rocked me back and forth. "Your fine. Just go to sleep." I just layed there and watched him comfort me.

            Why does he do this? Why does he act like he doesn't care but then turn around and do this?

            I quickly fell back asleep with Theo keeping me safe from nightmares.

                             ***

          "Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey." Said a voice really loud in my ear.

           "No, I want to sleep!" I say and pull the blankets closer.

             "Theo's up already. You need to get up and get ready for school." I opened my eyes to see Kayla with a smirk. "Come on! I already have your clothes laid out and everything so you can look all cute for your hubby-to-be." She pulled my blanket off.

           "Why do I have to look good for him?" I ask, but stands up anyways.

             "You guys have to start dating for the public eyes. It was uncle Joey's idea, he wants to get everyone used to the idea of you two together."

           "So we have to act in love twenty four/seven?" I ask and she nods.

            "Yeah, and what better way to do that then to look good?" She brought me over to my bed where there was a pair of white pants, a coral flowy tank top, a necklace, a bracelet, and a pair of cute brown sandals. "Go get in the shower, then we will paint your nails." She said pushing me to the bathroom with the clothes so I could get dressed.

                           ***

         "And we are done. You look gorgeous!" Kayla said clapping her hands together. I looked over to the mirror and I really did look good, the outfit she picked looked fabulous and so did my hair and makeup. "What do you think?"

             "I love it! I look so fashionable and hot!" I pull her into a hug. "Thank you!"

             "Your welcome, now let's get you out the door and to your hubby." She said with a laugh. "That sounds so strange!"

              We make it down stairs without anymore stupid comments and then to the car. "You look really nice." Theo says, he openeds the car door for me and the back one for Kayla.

           "Thanks. So how are we going to convince everyone that we are in love?" I ask once he gets into the car.

            "The normal way I guess, we should hold hands, hug, kiss, do what other couples do." He shrugs.