"Alright. Alright! I am sorry, Jennie."
He apologized but I am not contented yet.

"Call your Dad, Jennie. Now!"
I said and she dialed Mr. Kim's number.

"Apologize to Jennie's Dad."
I said and Kai got curious.

"Wh— why would I?!"
He asked.

"Fuck you! Mr. Kim fell on the floor yesterday because you were so hungry to fuck that lady with you at the hotel and bumped on him without even helping him to get up. You're too unlucky, man. He's Jennie's father."
Kai's eyes widened and he could even melt anytime.

Shit. I really want to punch him right now.

Mr. Kim answered the call and Kai apologized. We heard Mr. Kim told him to stay away from Jennie from now on.

The university security came to us and they took Kai. Jennie filed a report of physical abuse at the University and even to the police who came by. Now Kai was brought to jail for carrying unlicensed firearm and for abusing Jennie. Too unlucky he is no longer a minor. He will also be kicked out from school. The University head won't allow it to happen again.

"Let me bring you home. I'll just get my bag from the cafeteria. Come with me, I'm afraid to leave you here."
She held my arm like she won't let go and she is still shaking a bit.

"Nancy, I am sorry. I can't come to our dinner tonight. I need to bring Jennie home."
I said and they all got up from their seats to check on Jennie, especially Rosé. She wanted to follow earlier when I ran to get Jennie but I ordered them to stay put as Kai had a gun. Who knows what's going to happen next, right?

"It's okay, Lis. Please bring Jennie home safely."
Nancy told me and I took my bag and we left.

I took her car key and made sure she is fine. I buckled her seat belt and drove to their house.

I immediately took an ice from their fridge and asked for the first aid kit from their helper.

I followed her in her room.
She lied  down in bed and I inspected every part of her body.
I am so angry! I only did not find bruises in her arm and scar on her face but also bruises at her back and belly. Her thighs were swollen.

"Fuck. Why did he— fuck!"
I am so angry. I want to cry this out and go to Kai and just punch him so bad.

I applied first aid to her bruises and some scars.
My heart is really aching.

"Will you please take care of yourself always? And Jennie, if you're going to be with someone, not like him again. Please?"
I told her and she nodded and cried.
I was sitting beside her while she is hugging her pillow.
She looks scared.

"Can you lay here beside me? I— I am scared."
She said stuttering. I took off my shoes and laid my body beside her. She leaned her head on my arms and made my other arm wrap her waist. She hugged me tight and sobbed.

I lifted her chin up and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Let it out. Just cry. I am here."
I said.

She didn't say a word but instead her lips touched my lips and we were lost at the moment.
We only realized later that we are already kissing each other intimately and—. I am sorry, I can't help but touch her body.

Fuck. I should stop. I am taking advantage of her.

I pulled my head back and we took some air.