She hesitated briefly, gazing at Theo's number before swiftly dialing it. Holding the phone close to her ear, she noticed a group of men across the street smirking in her direction.

"Come on, Theo, pick up," she whispered anxiously, her red nails tapping against the phone's surface.

When no one picked up, she quickly dialed Harry's number, and to her relief, someone answered right away.

"Dursley residence, Petunia speaking," said a woman in a posh voice.

"NO, THERE IS NO HARRY POTTER HERE!" the woman shouted abruptly.

"Ma'am, please, I just need to talk to him, it'll just take a second," Riley pleaded, maintaining her composure.

"HARRY, THERE IS SOMEONE ON THE PHONE WHO WANTS TO SPEAK WITH YOU. COME HERE, BOY!" the woman screeched, causing Riley to instinctively cover her ears.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Riley whistled under her breath, wincing as she gently pressed a hand against her throbbing head.

Amidst the shuffling of footsteps, a groggy voice came through the line. "

"Hello?" Harry asked, his morning voice carrying a hint of drowsy allure that Riley found attractive.

"Harry?" Riley questioned, even though she recognized his voice.

"Riley! How are you? You never respond to my letters anymore," Harry's voice carried excitement.

"Harry, I'm glad to hear from you too, but I really need help," Riley said urgently, her words slightly slurred as she noticed the group of men approaching her.

"I'm drunk right now, and driving home is dangerous. There's..." Her sentence trailed off.

"There's a group of guys coming," Riley informed him.

"Alright, I'm coming to get you. Where are you?" Harry asked, concern evident in his voice.

Riley looked up at the street sign, struggling to focus through her blurred vision.

Her hazy gaze landed on the green sign, revealing the name Finley Avenue.

"Okay, I'm coming, hold on Riley," Harry hung up the phone and then immediately ran upstairs to get his wand and apparated to where Riley said.

He was confronted by a group of burly men dressed in black, encircling Riley's petite figure. Each of them wore a matching smirk on their face.

"Hey there, sweetheart, are you lost?" one of the men slurred, his hand reaching out to grab the blonde, but Riley swiftly evaded his grasp.

"Back off, you pig," Riley spat defiantly, her voice laced with determination.

"What did you just call me, bitch?" the man's eyebrows shot up in anger, his face contorting as he charged toward her.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Harry yelled as he shoved his way through the circle of men and wrapped his arm around Riley's waist.

"Fuck she's already taken," one of the men growled in frustration.

"Let's get out of here," another man said, and the entire group quickly retreated.

Harry released his grip on Riley's waist, allowing her to regain her balance. She stumbled towards him and wrapped her arms around him, seeking comfort and support.

"Harry, I'm exhausted. Can you please take me home?" Riley pleaded, her eyes wide and bloodshot, resembling those of a deer caught in headlights.

"Yeah, of course. Let's go. Where did you park your car?" Harry asked, assisting her as she pointed towards a dark blue Toyota.