"We have been investigating about the death of Hyun Jae, who happened to attend the same university as Taehyung, is that correct?" Inspector Yoongi asked.

Taehyung nodded his head.

"Yes. We attend the same university." He uttered to which the inspector just proceeded.

"It was found out that prior to his death, the two of you were last seen conversing in the supermarket, seemingly having a bit of argument.. Is that true?" The inspector continued to inquire.

"Yes. He approached me and we talked for a while." Taehyung answered.

"Is it also true that he's been stalking you, even sexually harassing you?" Inspector Yoongi asked, looking straight to Taehyung's eyes.

The younger wasn't able to answer as he looked at his brother next to him who was quick to answer for his stead.

"I have heard from Jimin about Hyun Jae and the things he did to Taetae." Jin stated as he sighed.

"As you could tell inspector, my brother has a condition called Alexithymia. He has trouble expressing himself and could not tell the emotions conveyed by others." He said, looking down on his clasped hands.

"He wouldn't know if someone's already touching him with sexual intent. However, if you'll ask Jimin, he could testify to the things Hyun Jae did." Jin stated to which the inspector nodded.

He took the recorder and turned it off to Jin's surprise.

"Thank you for being honest." Inspector Yoongi said.

"Is that all?" Jin asked.

The inspector nodded his head before fishing out his phone in his pocket, placing it on top of the table.

"From here on, the things I'll be asking would be for personal investigation, which means you are free to decline." Inspector Yoongi stated.

"Is an officer allowed to do that?" Jin asked, finding the inspector's sudden change in behaviour a little suspicious.

Before the inspector could answer, the detective next to him finally decided to meddle.

"It's actually my idea." Detective Hoseok said.

"This inspector here is just doing me a favor for the case I've been handling, right?" Detective Hoseok gave a pat on the inspector's shoulder.

Hoseok doesn't want Yoongi to be suspended if this personal investigation of his would be reported to the higher-ups.

"Just like what he said, you're free to decline." Detective Hoseok said before leaning in and turning on the recorder in Yoongi's phone.

"This is about the case 10 years ago." He said and as soon as Jin heard these words, his face immediately turned pale.

"I know this must be hard for the both of you to remember, but that case from before might lead us to solve the cases involving Taehyung now." Detective Hoseok tried to explain, but Jin doesn't even want to hear any of it.

"If it's all about that... I won't allow this interview anymore." Jin immediately declined, looking away from the detectives as he stared at Taehyung who just sat there in silence.

Detective Hoseok nodded and sighed.

"It's okay. We'll respect that." He took the phone on the table though Yoongi was looking at him with sharp eyes, silently saying 'What the fuck are you doing?'

He stood from his seat and was about to head for the door when he spoke once more.

"I just want you to know one thing, though... " Detective Hoseok turned to look at the older Kim, eyes seriously staring at him.