"Absolutely!" He says getting in the car and starting the engine.

I don't want the uncomfortable silence between us, so I try to make small talk. "So, how were your shows ?"

"Amazing! Although I am extremely jet-lagged. And I have to go to the Philippines tomorrow. " He yawns. I wonder how he can do this, the constant jet-lag, the never ending airplane hours, moving everyday.

"But didn't you just arrive here this morning ?" I say in confusion.

"Yes but I have a show there on May 1st, and I needed to talk to my mom and to see you." He replies, smiling at me.

****

After three hours of driving, we are there. During the whole car ride, we talked about a lot of things but mostly the babies. I didn't admit it in front of him but knowing that he won't be here for two weeks is making me sad. I like having him around but thankfully Face Time exists. It will be like this until the end of his tour in July.

After the tour is done, Harry said he will be here to help me. In July, I'll be five months pregnant, which will make some things harder to do for me, especially because I'm having twins. I'm so scared that my belly will be so big. I feel the cold wind hit me in the face and realize that my door is open and Harry is opening it. I smile at him and get out of the car.

"Don't worry my mom is really nice. You have nothing to worry about. I think my sister will be there too." he says before knocking.

A brunette appears behind the door, she instantly gives a hug to Harry and then gives me one. His mother now appears behind her and gasps when she sees me. Oh my god is my hair crazy, or my dress too short? She walks towards me and... she hugs me?

"Hello darling, I'm Anne. Harry's mother. You look beautiful!" I thank her and she turns to Harry, hugging him too.

"Harry! It has been so long since we've last seen you! I know you're busy with touring and stuff but you could take some time to visit Gemma and me!" She exclaims giving a small slap on his shoulder.

She turns around and looks at me with a big smile.

"I'm Gemma, Harry's sister!" She says to me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Violet."

"We should go have a seat," Gemma says.

We all sit around the table and start talking. Mostly about us.

"Violet, it's so nice to meet you! Harry hasn't said a word about you, I have so many questions. Let's start with where are you from?" Anne asks.

Of course he hasn't said a lot, we practically don't know anything about each other. Well, I know more about him than him about me, thanks to the internet.

"I was born in London but I grew up in France. My family moved back to London when I was 15. I'm 22 right now." I explain, looking at Anne.

"You speak french? How lovely!" She answers with a smile. "Do you work or are you studying?"

"I work in a Gucci shop, it's amazing. It's a very good job, I love it."

"That's amazing! Harry's favorite brand, how bizarre." Gemma replies, fixating her eyes on Harry who is shaking his head, laughing.

"I'm love designing, I draw clothes sometimes. I'd love to have my brand one day but it takes a lot of work, and right now I don't have time to do that."

Harry looks at me and widens his eyes. I had forgotten to tell him before. This subject never came up in our conversations honestly. He clears his throat.