Letting the Hospital know

Jo Pov
  Jackson and I arrived at the hospital. We were so excited to tell everyone but we didn't know how to tell everyone. Jackson and I start walking towards the lobby and he grabs my hand to hold it. I notice Catherine start coming towards us. "Jacksonnn" I whispered under my breaths and jackson's eyes get wide. "Does she-" "nope" Jackson says cutting me off. "Oh crap" I say. CATHERINE AVERY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW JACKSON AND I ARE DATING. AND WE JUST WALKED IN HOLDING HANDS. "BABYYY" Catherine says as she walks towards us and I pull away from jackson hands. She grabs his face and says "I haven't heard from you in so long, how are you, are you sick, are you well, how's my favorite granddaughter" Jackson's pulls his moms hands off his face. "Hi mom" He says. "Uh oh" Catherine says. "what's wrong I can tell something's wrong." Catherine asks. "hello Dr.Karev" Catherine says when she notices me. "It's Wilson" Jackson corrects her and Catherine makes a face. "So what's wrong baby" She asks Jackson. "Nothing- nothings wrong. Do you- do you think there's anything wrong" Jackson says and looks at me. "Nope i don't think anything's wrong" I say and me and Jackson are about to shit our pants. "Ok baby, I have to go help some penis's work" Catherine says and then Jackson nods awkwardly. As Catherine walks away I look at jackson and give him a playful nudge. "What the fuck are we gonna do" I say to him. "I have absolutely no idea." He says and he grabs my hand and we walk to the elevator. We're the only ones on the elevator and we look at each other. We both pull our masks down and he pulls me in towards his chest. He starts kissing me and we make out as the elevator goes up. "nearest on call room?" I as during our kiss and he nods. The elevator beeps so we break up our kiss and put our mask back on. The door opens and we walk very quickly to the on call room. He slams the door shut and He starts undressing me. "You aren't usually like this." He says to me while kissing. "But i'm really enjoying the fact that you are like this" he continues. "It's the stupid hormones" I say as I pull his shirt up. "I love these stupid hormones" he says and I laugh. "Shut up" I say and then push him onto the bed. I'm on top of him and I start kissing down his neck. Suddenly the door opens and 2 other people come in kissing very aggressively Jackson quickly sits up. "MOM" he shouts. "RICHARD" I say and Hide behind Jackson. Oh crap Catherine and Richard both just saw me kissing Jackson all over. AND IM ONLY IN A BRA. "Jackson" Catherine says with a supposed gasp. "You're with Wilson now? Really?" She says and I try and hide. "Wilson I can see you behind him" she says and I just look at her. Catherine kicks my shirt to me and I smile nervously "thank you" I say. "Jackson I can't believe you, I mean yea I like Wilson way better than Vic, and way better than I liked you dating your sister, however you just got out of a relationship....How long have you guys been together" She asks us. "Mom my last relationship was so many months ago and me and Jo have been together for like what" he looks at me. "About 3 months" He suggests. "3 MONTHS" she says. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" she exclaims. "Why is this my life" Richard says and then walks out of the room. Richard walking out of the room made jackson laugh.... which made me laugh. "And why are you laughing" Catherine says to us. "Right... sorry ma'am" I say. "Shut it Wilson" she says and I shut it. "Mom me and Jo actually have something to tell you" Jackson says. no No NO Jackson can't tell her now, SHE ALREADY HATES ME. "Jo is, Jo ans I, we, um are having a baby" Jackson says. "WHAT" Catherine says and seems so mad. " surprise .... grandma?" I say. "Not the time Jo" Jackson mumbles. "right sorry" I say back to him and he chuckles. "Jackson" Catherine says and seems more compassionate. "Harriet is gonna have a sibling" She says with a smile. "And you DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME EARLIER" she says and then wacks Jackson on the head. She comes over and touched my belly. "Hi there baby!" she says and I smile. "well that went better than expected" I said looking at jackson. "I can hear you" Catherine says. "Right sorry" I say. I'm terrified of Catherine if you haven't noticed. "DOES APRIL KNOW" Catherine said with a gasp. "Yea we told her a few hours ago" Jackson says. "good, how did she take it?" Catherine asks. "surprisingly well" I said. "Well that's great news" Catherine says.

   A few hours pass bye and jackson went do go check on some patients. I got to do an emergency appendectomy. I know it's not much but there isn't much surgery in the pandemic so I was excited to do one. I had to go to the lobby to notify the family but as I turned the corner I noticed the lobby was decorated. It had streamers, cupcakes, Chinese food, waffles and a poster that said "Congratulations Dr Wilson" THEY THREW ME A BABY SHOWER. I walk down the stairs and I greet Mer. "You did this all for me?" I say and tears fill my eyes. "I only helped. Jackson's did most of it" she says and I give her a huge hug. All the other doctors come near me to congratulate me and I just say thank you. Jackson had a surgery but joined me after. "Do you like it?" he says and I jump into his arms. "Thank you I whisper in his ears and he gives me an even tighter hug. "Carful don't smush the baby" I say and he says "Right sorry" and we broke up  the hug. I spent the rest of my shift hanging out with Jackson in the lobby while everyone else came up to me and said congratulations. There was a guess the gender game in the corner and most people guessed I'm having a girl. I think I'm having a girl too.
  Suddenly I hear a familiar girl voce come in threw the doors. "SURPRISE JO" she says and I turn around. "ARIZONA!!" I say and run up to her. "Don't run I don't want the baby to do front flips!" Jackson shouts as I run to Arizona. "It's fine i'll sign our baby up for gymnastics" I say as I continue to run to Az. I give her a big hug and Callie comes short after her and I give her a hug too. "What are you doing here!!" I say with a big smile on my face. "Jackson flew us out!" Arizona says. "Yea, pretty boy wanted us to be here for this" Callie says. I turn around and look at jackson and I give him thank you eyes. He nods. I think, I think I love him. No man has ever done this for me. I really think I love him. No no no. I cant love him, it's just the stupid hormones. I reassure myself and Continue hanging out with Arizona and Callie.