The question

Jo pov
I get out of surgery and I go into the attending lounge to facetime Arizona. The day Alex left she also got a letter. She called me right after to check on me, and we've facetimed everyday since and it made us pretty close. She answers after 2 rings and i scream "ARIZONA I HAVE AN IDEA BUT I THINK IT'S A BAD ONE BUT I WANNA DO IT SO BAD" "woah calm down wilson" she says to me. "what's your idea that might be bad." "Ok well i miss sex, and Jackson has this look that i swear makes me want him so bad. Him and I aren't that close but we're close enough that it probably wouldn't be that bad if I asked him if we can have sex. And since we aren't that close if he says no, we can just go back to our professional work relationship" I say really really quickly. "jo are you OUT OF YOUR MIND" she says to me and sounds kinda mad. "ugh- i'm not sure" I reply. "THATS THE WORST IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD" She says to me. "Sorry?" I say sounding confused because i cant tell if she's mad. "But I really really miss sex, I just need simple, no strings attached sex. And i know jackson won't kill me in my sleep unlike some random guy at Joe's Bar" I say to her. "Ok so it's not the worst idea i've ever heard, and you can do whatever you choose I can't control you, I live across the country, however it could potentially ruin your guy's friendship. And if alex ever came back he would kill jackson." "well alex isn't gonna come back because he left me, and if he ever decides to come back he doesn't get to be mad at jackson because while he was still married to me he fell back in love with his ex-wife" I say and I kinda sounded like an asshole but alex left me less then a month after we got married for the second time and he promised not to ever leave me so it's ok to sound like an asshole. "Ok Jo I have to go, Sofia needs help with school and I have to go buy dinner for Me sofia and Callie so I'll either call you later or tomorrow" Arizona says to me. "So are you and callie-" "I'm not sure yet, we're having sex ALL the time, which is great but we never made anything official but i'll update you" She said cutting me off. "Ok bye! Tell callie and sofia I say hi please" and then I hang up.

   Jackson Pov
I start walking towards the attending a lounge and then I hear someone say "Ok bye! Tell callie and sofia I say hi please" and I walk a little faster hoping I can get into the room to say Hi to who I assume was Arizona. I haven't seen or talked to her since Jo and Alex's first wedding so I wanted to say hi. But when I got into the room the call was already off. I notice Jo there. I didn't know Jo was close with Arizona so I was a little confused. "Oh hey Jo" I say "Hey jackson" she replied. "we're you just on the phone with Arizona?" I ask. "Yea, once Alex left me we started facetiming daily. She wanted just to check in on me first but once I got over him it just turned into us telling each other about our lives" Woah did I really just hear Jo correctly. She said "once i got over him" which implies she's no longer in love with him. That's really good I guess. But i'm not going to ask her out yet. We aren't that close. Maybe we should hold our friendship. I mean sure we tease each other all the time but that's just how we communicate with each other. "Jo i'm getting paged I have to go look at some scans, wanna come if you aren't busy" I ask her. Why would I ask her that? There's no reason she would need to help we with plastics scans. I start to get nervous. "Yea sure, I actually wanted to ask you something" She says to me. "oh ok what is it?" I ask. "Oh it can wait til after the scans" she says to me. That makes me even more nervous. What does she have to ask me?
      As we walk towards the room with the scans Jo trips over her own feet. It's so funny and she starts laughing at herself. "Jo watch your step" I say after to make fun of her. "i hate you" she jokes to me.
      We get to the room where we look at the scans and Jo seems to get so nervous. "Jo what do you have to ask me you look like a nervous monkey" I say to her "Gee thanks" she snickers. "Can monkeys even get nervous?" she asks and then we laugh at each other. "Ok what do you have to ask me" "sex" she blurts out. The room gets silent for a minute and I'm so confused. "I need sex Jackson, I haven't had it since Alex and I really really miss sex" Is she really asking me for sex right now? I mean of course I would say yes, I really am starting to fall for her I just didn't think she would want to have sex with me.  "And you can say no, if you feel objectified but really I'm just saying you're a man that i trust and I'm sure you're good at sex but I just need a little bridge. To cross over the land of the not a sad sack" She ramble a words and I kind of trease he and say "The- the land of not a sad sack" she looks really nervous. because I didn't give her an answer yet. "uh sure" I say. "Really?" she gets excited. "Yea sure" I reply. "YAY! thank you thank you" she says and she goes to hug me. It's kind of an awkward hug though. "Ok so tonight?" she asked. "yea.. my place I guess" I said. "Yay thank you, and no strings attached." She says "no strings attached" I reply.
      It makes me kinda sad that she's just using me for sex. When she first asked the question I thought she really liked me. But she said no strings attached so i'll do whatever makes her most comfortable. I'm excited but also nervous. What if the sex is bad? what if i'm not good enough for her? I guess I'll find out tonight.
____________________________________Hey! I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I promise in the next chapter more stuff will halogen between them! I'd you have any suggestions or comments please tell me and please vote! Thank you!