Somethings wrong

Jo Pov
  I could feel it. Somethings was wrong. "Ow" I said out loud. "What's wrong jojo" Harriet asked me. "Nothing Har just a little tummy pain." I say trying not to scare her. Harriet doesn't even know about the baby so I had to be carful with what I said."Whenever my tummy hurts mommy gives me medicine" Harriet said. "Dada is a doctor he pwabably has medicine" She continue. "It's ok Harriet I don't need medicine." I say. I kept feeling the pain. "Hey Harriet have you seen my phone" I ask. "You left it in my room with my barbies" She says. Oh crap I have to walk upstairs to go get my phone. I have to call Jackson. "I can run and get it. Daddy tells me I'm super fast like supergirl" Harriet says. Thank God. "Sure you can go get it" Harriet hops out of her seat and runs upstairs. I hear her come downstairs with my phone. "Here you go Jojo" She says to me. "Thanks Har" I say and she gives me a hug. "Harriet you go finish's your food and when your done watch some tv I have to call your dad." I tell her. "Ok jojo" She says to me and it makes me laugh. "Ow" I say again, and Harriet looks at me worried.
I call Jackson and he doesn't pick up. I think about calling Arizona or Meredith but I decided not to. I call him 3 times and he doesn't pick up then text him "JACKSON SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THE BABY"

Jackson pov
Jo seemed really nervous about watching Harriet but by the time I left she seemed comfortable with her. I have a really important surgery today so Jo understood. My patients name is Lizzy and she's so young. It makes me sad seeing all these kids with burns but it's part of the job. She has full thickness burns all the way down to her chest so Pierce is assisting the surgery. "Schmidt" I call from down the hall. "Yes Jackson. Dr. Dr. Jackson. Dr Avery" He says to me. "Dr Avery is fine" I say. "You can call me jackson when you're hanging out with Jo but you can't call me Jackson at work" I say and he nods. "ok why did you call me" he says. "You're my intern for the day! Welcome to the plastics posse!" I say cheery trying to continue Marks legacy. "Plastics Posse?" he asks. "Yes, are you gonna question it or are you gonna go round on my patient" I say. "Round on your patient." he says. "They go do that!" I say to him and he runs to the patients room. I arrive at the patients room and Schmidt is talking to Lizzy's mom. When I walk in Schmidt says "Lizzy Cardel, 11 years old, Hospitalized due to full thickness burns through to her lungs and heart. Dr Pierce and Dr Avery are gonna operate today to help Lizzy heal. There's a chance she will be in the burn center for over a year." He says. "Very good" I nod. I look at Mrs Cardel, who looks so nervous. "Everything is going to be ok" I reassure her. and she nods. "Schmidt go prep the OR" I say and he runs off.
    The surgery was going amazing and Pierce and I were finishing up. Suddenly I hear my phone constantly going off. "Schmidt go check my phone" I say and he nods. "You have 3 missed calls from Jo and a text" He tells me. Oh no. Is Jo ok. Is Harriet ok. Jo would never call me durning a huge surgery so it must be really bad. "Please read the text" I say shakily. "Um Dr Avery I'm not sure if you want me to while you're finishing up a patient." Schmidt says. "READ ME THE DAMN TEXT" I say. "Jo says that something- somethings wrong with the baby." Schmidt said that and my heart dropped. Oh my god. What went wrong. "Jackson go, I'll finish up and Schmidt will help me." I quickly scrub out and I start calling Jo and I run into the car. Jo isn't answering which makes me so nervous. Luckily my house isn't 2 far from the Hospital so I get home in a few minutes. I run in the door. "DADA!" Harriet says so excitedly. "Hey Har. Where's Jo?" I ask as Harriet is hugging me. "Jojo says she had to call you so she went in the kitchen but I think she ran into the bafwoom (bathroom)" Harriet says. I run into the bathroom and I see Jo there. "Jackson- Somethings, Something IS NOT RIGHT" She says. "What, what hurts." Jo is crying because she's so nervous. She really didn't want anything to happen to the baby and neither did I. I already lost Samuel and i COULDN'T loose another baby. It would kill me. "HERE FEEL JACKSON" jo yells, and I calm down. I start smiling. "Jo" I sigh of relief. "what is it. WHAT IS IT" she says. "Our baby, it's kicking" I said and smile. "That's a good thing" I continue and the kiss her on the forehead. "That's good? It's literally Just a kick?" she asked. "Yes, you had nothing to be worried about." I reassure her. "Well it's kicking all my organs around and it hurts" Jo says snarkily I laugh. "Our baby's ok" I said. "Our baby's ok." she said back and smiled.
  Jo and I leave the bathroom and walk into the living room to see Harriet sitting with Arizona and Mer. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked surprisingly. "Well when you didn't answer I sorta called them" Jo says and I laugh. "Jo! Are you ok what happened!?" Arizona says so nervously and Mer looks really worried. "I'm ok, it just kicked and I freaked out." Jo says and then she laughs at herself. "I did that once, then Bailey had to explain to me nothing was wrong" Mer added and we laughed some more. "What happened" Harriet asked adorably. "Well...." I say and I look at Jo and she nods. "Jo here, is having a baby" I started. "Wow that's so coowl" Harriet said. "But I'm the baby's daddy, and you're gonna be a big sister!" I say. "I'm gonna be a big sista!" She says and is so excited. "Sure are!" Jo says. "Does this mean I'm going to see Jojo more!" Harriet asks. "Yes it does" I say. "Yayay" Harriet says and runs up to Jo and gives her a big hug. "Wanna feel your younger sibling kick!" Jo asks. "Yes yes!" Har says and jumps up and down. Harriet places her hand on Jo's belly and then whispers. "Hi there! I'm your big sissy, when you're born i'm gonna show you awll of my cool barbies"Harriet says and I smile. It seems like her and Jo are getting along nicely and I love it. I love the way Jo is with her and I love jo. Oh no. I love Jo.