The next 2 weeks

Jackson's Pov
Quarantine day 3
It's our third day of quarantine and it's actually been really fun. Me and Jo have had so much sex. And it's been really great. I think she has feelings for me too now, but I know she gets scared of things like this so I'll wait until she's ready to admit her feelings to herself. This morning I woke up with a small cough and a sore throat. But that was to be expected, since I have already tested positive. Jo also woke up not feeling great. She woke up early because she has really bad headache and chills so when I woke up she was already in the living room watching tv wrapped in my favorite blanket that I gave to her the first time she spent the night with me. I like the way she just wraps it all over her body including her head so that all that's poking out are her pretty eyes. They're light brown with a little green in it and they are so pretty. When I walk downstairs I say "How are you" "tired" she says miserably and I laugh. "You hungry" I ask. "Not really" she says. "ok i'll door dash pancakes from ihop and you can have some whenever you want" I tell her "thanks so much" she says. I go and sit next to her "what we watching" I ask. "I'm not quite sure, i woke up a few hours ago and turned the tv on and some kids cartoon came on. But I'm too tired to get up to actually change the channel so I got invested in the story" i laugh and she pauses for a second. "this girl right here she's mean I don't like her, she stole that girls crayons" I laugh even more. "do you feel like crap too" she asks me. "slightly, I definitely didn't get it as badly as you did but I've been coughing all morning and I'm pretty sure I have a fever" I say to her. "Why don't you just- you know take your temperature" she says to me like i'm an idiot. "Yeah there's a slight issue with that...." I say. "what" she asks. "I don't own a thermometer""WHAT-"she says to me as she spits out her drink laughing. "how on EARTH do you not own a thermometer" she says making fun on me. "You're literally a doctor... AND we're in a global pandemic I think a thermometer is a good thing to have in your house" she continues. "I just- i didn't think- i thought I wouldn't need one" I say and she laughs at me. But the laughter makes her go into a coughing fit. I immediately grab her water, she keeps coughing and coughing til finally it stops. I go to sit on the corner of the couch and grab some tissues. I pull her weak body towards me so that way she resting on me and I can hear her breath. We continue watching the kids show and she falls asleep.

   Jo's Pov
   day 7 of quarantine
Its our 7th day of quarantine and Jackson and I are both feeling slightly better. On day 3 I was really sick and on day 4 he was really sick. We were both vomiting throughout day 5, and day 6 we slept all day because we basically threw up half our body weight the day before. But today I really only had a cough and no taste. I never lost my smell though so that's good. Jackson woke up earlier than me and he made breakfast. I come downstairs because I can smell it. "Woah i didn't know you could cook" I say to him. "how come everyone says that about me" he says. "because your rich and could just pay people to make you food always" I say sarcastically. He laughs. I see bacon and say "i'll take this" and eat it. "i can't taste it, but i'm sure it tasted good based off of my scent" I say to him. "I can't taste it either so if we get food poisoning tomorrow i apologize" He says and we laugh. I sit at the island in the kitchen and he  puts more food in front on my face and he gives me a little kiss before sitting down. We've been so sick so we haven't had sex in a few days so that kiss felt pretty great. I'm really starting to like Jackson. Like really like him. But no relationship I've been in has ever been good. Even the guy who promised me he would never hurt me. So I'm going to try not to get into a big relationship with Jackson, even though I'm soooo tempted.
   Arizona has been calling us daily to make sure we're both doing ok and occasionally Sofia will pop on to say hi to us. She asks us for updates on Mer but the hospital isn't even giving us much information on her so we can't really update Arizona. But we were told that Her stats are getting so much better and they might take her off the vent soon so Jackson and I are excited about that.
  After breakfast jackson and I go into his room to watch tv in there instead of the couch. We lay down and he places his hand on my thy. We then start making out. "jackson" I whisper. "Yeah" he says while he's kissing me. "we're too sick for sex, we'll get tired after 15 minutes." I tell him as I'm still kissing him. "Well let's make the most of those 5 minutes" He says to me pulling me on top of him so i straddle him.

  Jackson pov
  quarantine day 10
This morning I heard a knock on the door extremely early. "ugh what is it" Jo says and we're still sleeping in bed. "I'll go get it" I say and I put on some pants, grab my mask and go and open the door. When I open it I back up 6 feet. "helm, what are you doing here at 7am" I ask. "I'm here to give you your covid test" she says. "why so early" I ask. "I'm sorry Dr.Avery but Bailey sent me to do it now and she was being scary today so I had to do it. I drove as slow as I can though I promise" She says to me quickly. "Ok, ok i'll go wake up jo" I say and I'm exhausted. I go upstairs "Jo, Helm is here for our covid test." I say barley keeping my eyes open. "ughhh it's so early" she says. What i've learned is Jo is NOT a morning person. I now understand why she's usually late to work. Jo gets up and puts on one of my big shirts instead of her own clothes. She grabs her mask and walks downstairs. "Helmouth" she says sounding so annoyed and tired. "It is 7 AM I SHOULD BE SLEEPING, so I'm giving you 45 seconds to do my test and then I'm going up to bed so PLEASE be quick or I will report you to Bailey... I don't know what I would report you for but it would be for something. And Bailey loves me so she'll believe me" Jo says. "yes ma'am" Helm says nervously She's not a morning person" I say to helm. Helm just nods. "All done Dr. Wilson" she says and jo crawls back up to bed. "All done Dr. Avery" Helm says. "thank you helm" I say. Helm leaves and I go join Jo in bed.

   Jo Pov
   Final day of quarantine
It's about 1 in the afternoon and I get an email from Dr Bailey. I read it and i shout. "OH MY GOSH JACKSON" he runs downstairs. "MER WOKE UP! SHES AWAKE AND SHES OK" I scream. "WOW, IM SO HAPPY" he says and I run to him. I jump into his arms and he spins me and then kisses me. "oh also both our tests from day 12 came back and we both no longer have covid." I say. "THATS GREAT NEWS" he says. "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT SO CALM" he asks me. The real reason was because I'm gonna miss spending every day with him. But I don't wanna say anything because then everything becomes real, and I can't handle that right now. "I DONT KNOW I SAY" pretending to be excited. "I JUST THOUGHT MER's NEWS WAS COOLER" I say. "WELL AT LEAST NOW WE CAN VISIT HER" he says to me and releases me from him arms. I look up at him and we kiss.
   We ordered some pizza and we sit in the kitchen. "sooooo...." He says. "what are we" he asks and I freeze.

———————————————————————————sorry this chapter is pretty long, I needed a chapter of quarantine and i didn't want to do 14 separate chapters so instead I did one long chapter. Sorry this one was kinda boring too😬it will get better soon I promise.

also feel free to give me suggestions and tell me your thoughts on each chapter! and don't forget to vote for my chapters!