Chapter 21 - Kicked out

"Pin her down!"

Those are the words I heard before collapsing helplessly on the floor.

The strength of three men holding both my arms and legs is too much for me to handle.

"Get the fuck off me! Get your hands off of me!"

"What a raucous girl we've got here. Hey, do something about her screaming," the guy holding my legs said.

I cried after one of them shoved an unknown piece of cloth into my mouth. The stench of it made me puke all over the place.

"You just soiled the floor. What a bad girl." the other guy said.

A punch to my stomach made me curl in pain, but he didn't stop there—he even tried to choke me to death, just to stop me from crying.

"K-kill me..." I mumbled.

I couldn't fight back. Even if I tried to, a punch to the body or face was all it took to shut me up. All I can do is stare at the ceiling and endure everything as time passes. Eventually, night came, and the three men stopped what they were doing.

"Man, I'm tired. We didn't realize it was already evening."

"Well, we had fun, so it's a damn good waste of time."

"Good thing that man brought this girl back to us."

I can hear the door lock as the two of them exited the room, leaving the other in the corner. His eyes were fixed on me, like those of a wolf ready to pounce on its prey.

"Now that they're gone, how about we have some more fun until I get bored?" he smiled.

I slowly crawled into the corner as I tried to cover myself with a torn shirt.

"G-go away! GO AWAY!" I shouted while throwing pieces of cloth at him in desperation.

But he just laughed and walked towards me with a wide grin.

Help me...

- - -

I opened my eyes and took deep breaths. I can hear birds chirping and people talking outside the window of my room.

Another one of those nightmarish dreams.

I couldn't help but cry. That past just keeps coming back to haunt me.

I can't believe that he left me in the hands of those people.

"Calm down. You've got a day ahead of you." I mumbled to myself as I wiped my tears with a blanket.

I grabbed my hoodie and tied my hair before walking downstairs.

Last night, Dean told me he'd go straight to Trosta for us to have a talk. He didn't say what time he'd arrive, but he said that it would be sometime around lunch. He also mentioned the map that Rizza gave me. I wonder why it caught his attention... I guess I'll know later.

I walked towards the living room and saw Rachelle eating her breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"Hey, good morning," she says, pausing and staring at me with a spoon in her mouth.

"W-what?" I wondered.

"Are you crying?"

"No?"

"You look like you just cried, though."

I released a deep sigh and grabbed a plate.

"Just a bad dream,"

"A bad dream? That's a surprise. I guess it's bad enough to make someone like you shed some tears."