25. 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚

Start from the beginning

"now tell me what happened between you and suna"

"well it started with what i said when i was drunk atsumu sent me the recording of me saying stuff and it hurt suna, and after we've been ignoring each other every since that, i've hurt him and it hurt me, i was truly in love with him and it hurt. we were toxic we didn't know how to explain our feeling to each other"

"...ok...do you have anything else that happened?"

"it was after my game we talked, i told him that we were in a good state to be together and even if we tried we'd just end up in the worst state, he didn't take it too well, neither did i, it hurt a lot to say that we couldn't be together or see each other for the time till we're better it hurt and it still does, his face...the face he made when i told him we couldn't be together broke me, i told him he was a great guy by we were right for each other in the moment, and i wanted him to move on from me for the better"

"i understand, it hurts it truly does y/n and i'm here for you, it hurts badly when you have to let go of the person you love for something you need, some thing better for you in order to better for that person or for yourself, i understand it's painful but y/n you gotta let go as well, i've been trying to tell suna that as well, if you guys are truly meant to be you never know, you might find each other again and be better than you guys were now, but for now y/n you have to focus on yourself and be the better person you want to be, you're strong and i know you can better for yourself and for everyone around, you just have to believe you can do it, i'm always here for you if you need help to get back up again, i swear on it" he told you.

"thank you kita, thank you so much, i'm trying i swear, i'm really trying but everytime i try i fall back down and it hurts, it's like when your climbing up a hill and fall on your knees and scrape them, then you try again but fall again"

"yea but everytime you fall you have to get up to each the top the higher you get the better you get as well, so just climbing, there's always going to be bumps on the way, and you just have climb them and move forward no matter what"

"i'll try, thank you kita, you're a lot of help you really are the best person i know besides suga to help me with this" you said

"and why am i better then suga-san" he asked

suga looked at you and gave you that look that he wants to hear it.

"because suga hits me and you don't but you guys are really supportive and caring more then anyone else" you said wiping your tears

you hear kita laughing through the phone.

"well y/n i think you have some climbing to do, so i'll be here to help you when you need it, if you ever need me just call" he said

"i'll tell suga to give you my new number"

"ok, well i have studying to do, good luck y/n get better for me" he said before hanging up

"bye kita thank you" you said and hung up.

you handed sugas phone back and hugged him and started crying.

"everything's going to be ok y/n just let it all out" he said and rubbed your back hugging you close.

"thank you suga, you mean a lot to me thank you for being here for me through my rough times i owe you my life"

"don't thank me y/n it's really nothing just get better for me and everyone else please we really miss you y/n" he said and hugged you.

you guys stood there for a while as you cried in his shoulder.

after crying for a while you went back in the gym and laid on the stage playing with the same volleyball and waited for practice to be over, suga bought you black coffee and jelly sticks and comforted you as he watched practice.

you walked over to your dad and pulled his sleeve. he looked at you and you looked at him partly crying.

"dad"

"yea y/n?"

"i wanna go home" you cried saying

he looked at you and saw you crying, and got worried.

you and him sat on the bench and talked. you told him what had happened on the phone and how you feel right now and he felt horrible.

"i'm sorry y/n i'm not good with this stuff but i'm trying ok, i promise i'm trying to help you, and i will help you, how about when we go home we can go out to eat?"

"mkay" you said hugging your legs and watching the game.

not a while after but practice ended, you and your dad went to go out to eat. you guys spent the rest of the night bonding and having fun to keep your mind off of the pain. it surprisingly helped.

you went in your room and noticed you still need stuff in your room.

you needed a dresser, a bed and a few more things, you realized your room was a lot smaller then your room before but you didn't care cause you had to share a room with kay when you lived with your dad before your mom anyways.

you got changed into sleep clothes and slept on the couch.

your dad cleaned everything up and let you sleep, he kissed your forehead and gave you a blanket and went to bed.

you fell asleep feeling tears face down to the side of your face. you stayed like that all not, crying as you slept without realizing it.

-

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day!

🤍🤍

unedited