Chapter 16: Files

Monday, December 3, 1984
6:00p.m.
Eno Street [on] Fallsworth Crow (Neighborhood)

Third Person's POV
School had finished. Alio, Anne, Rei, and Zero were heading over to Norman's house. Rei was standing on the pegs of Alio's bike as she held onto his shoulders, and Zero was sitting behind Anne on her bike.

"Did anyone else see that billboard that said, 'Injured? Good' on it?" Alio asked.

Anne nodded her head. "Inspirational."

Alio nodded his head in agreement.

As the kids biked past numerous houses, Zero was gazing at each of them, amazed at the structures and the lights which she thought were pretty.

After two minutes, they approached Norman's house. They walked over to the door that led to Norman's basement.

When they opened the door, they saw Jesper and Norman making a blanket fort. Norman flinched when he heard the door open.

     "It's just us," Anne said, walking in, with Zero, Alio, and Rei trailing.

Norman replies, "I thought my mom was the one opening the door for a second- anyway, we made Zero this fort!" He smiled, standing by Jesper.

Zero was just admiring the new environment. When she looked at the fort, she walked over to it and crawled into it, already seeing Alio playing with toy cars in the fort. When Zero grabbed a toy car, Jesper crawled into the fort, too.

Alio looks at Zero and Jesper. "Y'know, let's just start a new group, us three plus Klaus. We're the best ones."

Zero just looked at him and Jesper.

Cabin, Bluebell Forest

LeAnna was looking at files; not any files about Klaus' disappearance, but she does have files related to it sitting next to a crate full of other files. The crate was labeled, "Norwood's National Laboratories".

She was looking at handwritten files.

'MAIN INFORMATION

Project: CARNELIAN
Subject 001
Birth Name: Jesper Vio Myers
Date of Birth: January 15, 1971
Status: Alive
Occupation: Experiment (formerly), escapee & student (currently).
Gender: Male
Group: 3
Whereabouts: Cabin in Bluebell Forest
Assigned Pursuer: Carnelian (Shade (corrupt)).'

'MAIN INFORMATION

Project: MALACHITE
Subject 008
Birth Name: Violet Magnolia Graham
Date of Birth: November 26, 1966
Status: Deceased since December 4, 1978
Cause of Death: Devoured by her assigned pursuer.
Occupation: Experiment
Gender: Female
Group: 3
Pursuer: Malachite (Shade-Marsh)'

'MAIN INFORMATION

Project: KYANITE
Subject 015
Birth Name: Yuda Hisoka Shimoda
Date of Birth: July 19, 1955
Status: Alive
Occupation: Experiment
Gender: Male
Group: 2
Assigned Pursuer: Kyanite (Knight-Shade).
Note: Ordered to be kept alive by Subject 021.'